British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

4 minutes ago, DazS said:

yes hes got spinal injury's had a 3 hour hop yesterday also problem with lungs and Broken ankle. not good. fingers crossed for him .

Blimey thanks for update.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 7:05 PM, chrismorton said:

The crowds have been there all season though despite the crap that they've had to put up with..do you think another couple of wins might prompt someone to buy what's left of the club and fund a new stadium?..I get what you're saying but I just can't take British speedway serious anymore and I guess this makes me more comfortable with losing the club..which I'm afraid is inevitable now...but I do hope I'm wrong.

I was told tonight that why Laguta is at Peterborough, we get enough support to be able to afford him and Lynn didn’t.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I was told tonight that why Laguta is at Peterborough, we get enough support to be able to afford him and Lynn didn’t.

And presumably bringing Lambert in at Lynn instead means more through the gate.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

And presumably bringing Lambert in at Lynn instead means more through the gate.

Lambert is cheaper

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I wonder what racesuit he will wear :D

Poole's.   :D

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

Lambert is cheaper

And better:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DazS said:

yes hes got spinal injury's had a 3 hour hop yesterday also problem with lungs and Broken ankle. not good. fingers crossed for him .

Fookin hell, I thought the NHS was bad but you get a spinal injury then made to hop for 3 hours :o:D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

And better:D

Simon Lambert would have been better than Laguta tonight

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well on last nights performance would rather have Patryk.

SHOWGROUND DEVELOPMENT. At last, the council has published AEPG's planning applications (there are two) to develop the showground. You can read and comment on the plans on the council's planning portal at https://www.peterborough.gov.uk/council/planning-and-development/planning-and-building/search-applications references 23/00400/OUT and 23/00412/OUT  Note these are 'outline' applications so do not contain all the detail. That will follow in future applications. The council's outline application consultation is now open for 30 days.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maneacat said:

Well on last nights performance would rather have Patryk.

I think that view is shared by everyone, complete waste of everyone’s time turning up and riding a lawnmower 

2 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

SHOWGROUND DEVELOPMENT. At last, the council has published AEPG's planning applications (there are two) to develop the showground. You can read and comment on the plans on the council's planning portal at https://www.peterborough.gov.uk/council/planning-and-development/planning-and-building/search-applications references 23/00400/OUT and 23/00412/OUT  Note these are 'outline' applications so do not contain all the detail. That will follow in future applications. The council's outline application consultation is now open for 30 days.

Thanks for the info Mick.

Is there a best response to these? (ie the proposals do not meet the provisions of the local plan as they propose the demolition of an existing sporting facility, which is fit for purpose and viable, with no provision of a replacement facility either on or off site). 

I've scanned all the supporting documents but most go over my head. 

• Like 1