British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

15 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Yes I agree 100%, Obviously I don't know exactly what has or is going on behind the scenes, but in my eyes Buster definitely hasn't helped the Panthers cause in any way. I won't be going to Kings Lynn again, Unless the Panthers are reborn and they visit there again as the away team in the future.

Edited by Pitch
Correction.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, TTT said:

Good to see Richie Hawkins at the protest today, He's shown more support to Peterborough Speedway during these tough times than Buster Chapman which says it all really.

I'll repay the compliment by cheering on his Witches next season whilst we sit the season out and hopefully others will too instead of heading down to the AFA to line Busters pockets after he signs multiple 2023 Panthers riders in an attempt to lure you in.

Ipswich will be my 2nd team in the league now.

33 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Congratulations Ipswich

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Phew! Was dreading him re-aligning with Leicester!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gambo said:

Phew! Was dreading him re-aligning with Leicester!

They did say 2nd team in the league, may not of gotten away with it yet :lol:

17 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

I'll cheer on Ipswich too (Not as a Witches supporter but as a neutral fan) I'll nip down to Foxhall a few times to see some live Speedway next season.

I was going to cheer on everyone but King's Lynn in 2024 but I hope Ipswich go one better purely due to the fact that Richie Hawkins has supported us during the toughest time our club will ever face.

• Like 2

In other news Carl Johnson has just outed Buster Chapman on facebook.

What great support the savepeterboroughspeedway has, and that proved that yesterday at our rally. Huge support for the survival of the club and a massive thank you to everyone that turned out in not the best conditions but I’m glad that didn’t stop you. A little disappointed that we’ve had no backing whatsoever from the official Peterborough Panthers Speedway, but it looks like we fight on alone for now.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 2

Buster downed tools half way through last season, so not much of a surprise. He can't wait to wash his hands of the club/situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Buster downed tools half way through last season, so not much of a surprise. He can't wait to wash his hands of the club/situation.

Yep, I'm convinced he's already done a financial deal with AEPG that see's him assist the bulldozers by demolishing the place.

1. Encouraged everyone to give up from the get go instead of putting up any kind of fight.

2. No progress has been made in selling the club to the consortium (I wonder why)

3. Buster couldn't sell the floodlights to Workington quick enough.

4. Buster assisting AEPG by slowly demolishing the place.

If he wanted the club to survive then he would've made a quick sale to the consortium who are willing to fight tooth and nail to secure the clubs future, The fact that he hasn't sold the club and refuses to even put up a fight to secure the club's future tells me he's a corrupt pig working for AEPG.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

I thought it was CJ after his rant about the fans only paying to get in, or something like it. Leaving Buster to pick up the pieces. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Yep, I'm convinced he's already done a financial deal with AEPG that see's him assist the bulldozers by demolishing the place.

1. Encouraged everyone to give up from the get go instead of putting up any kind of fight.

2. No progress has been made in selling the club to the consortium (I wonder why)

3. Buster couldn't sell the floodlights to Workington quick enough.

4. Buster assisting AEPG by slowly demolishing the place.

If he wanted the club to survive then he would've made a quick sale to the consortium who are willing to fight tooth and nail to secure the clubs future, The fact that he hasn't sold the club and refuses to even put up a fight to secure the club's future tells me he's a corrupt pig working for AEPG.

I think your right, it doesn't make any sense why is he holding onto a club he considers to finished/value less. He has stripped the assets (fence and lights) so the sale should be really straight forward unless of course he has taken the brown envelope.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TTT said:

In other news Carl Johnson has just outed Buster Chapman on facebook.

What great support the savepeterboroughspeedway has, and that proved that yesterday at our rally. Huge support for the survival of the club and a massive thank you to everyone that turned out in not the best conditions but I’m glad that didn’t stop you. A little disappointed that we’ve had no backing whatsoever from the official Peterborough Panthers Speedway, but it looks like we fight on alone for now.

Isn't that common knowledge already. It certainly seems to be on here.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

I think your right, it doesn't make any sense why is he holding onto a club he considers to finished/value less. He has stripped the assets (fence and lights) so the sale should be really straight forward unless of course he has taken the brown envelope.

This is Mick Bratley's post on 11th Nov, page 624......... He is one person on here who is respected and close to this, and 1 of the 6 in the consortium.

"The fence needed replacing during this close season anyway, it was rotten and held together by various bits and pieces.

It’s important to note that AEPG instructed Buster to do this otherwise they would have employed contractors to do it and send him the bill. It’s been estimated that the removal of everything will cost £25k to £30k. Buster is most definitely not the bad guy here."

As for that brown envelope theory, only time will tell. Everyone is just guessing right now.