British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Poole/Plymouth Sunday 25 September 2022 - Semi-final Championship Play offs

30 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Glasgow are scheduled at plymouth on Tuesday.

Don't worry about that one,it will be rained off :rofl:

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Christ! Was that only the QF? You've been messing about so blummin long I've lost track of what your manager has and hasn't missed. Should be there for all PO's, end of, it's not much to ask... especially after being granted a testimonial!

Yep only the quarter final. Keep up! 

• Haha 1

Given BSN are covering the tie, I wonder how flexible they can be about times? And realistically, with the geographical difference, a decision would've been needed yesterday.

• Like 1

Raining now on the South side for the past 30 minutes or so an early call off would help if that’s what there doing save travelling.

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Raining now on the South side for the past 30 minutes or so an early call off would help if that’s what there doing save travelling.

Generally I would agree but all visiting riders and visiting fans will be well on their way I think we'll only call it off at 6 or even a bit after. 

I think I read all our riders were having a team bonding meal last night and everyone was staying over.

Looking at rain radar, showing rain showers now but the really heavy rain now looks to just miss the stadium area. Looking at 7.30 onwards no risk at all of rain. 

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

I'm 15 miles away and sun's out. It's just going to be one of those days look to avoid the worst of what wet stuff there is around

i am 10 mins from the track dull nothing but a fine mist about 30 mins ago 

37 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Generally I would agree but all visiting riders and visiting fans will be well on their way I think we'll only call it off at 6 or even a bit after. 

I think I read all our riders were having a team bonding meal last night and everyone was staying over.

True, some Poole fans only 20 miles away now. I think if they were going to call it off based on the forecast, they would have done that this morning. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

True, some Poole fans only 20 miles away now. I think if they were going to call it off based on the forecast, they would have done that this morning. 

You haven't gone have you Lisa, Trackrat would have a meltdown! 

Rain getting very close. Feel sorry for the Pirates fans that have made the long trip up if this is off. Rerun it tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You haven't gone have you Lisa, Trackrat would have a meltdown! 

Haha,no. Just some Poole fans on SM said they were 20 miles away. Maybe I'll make it one day, would like to go to Glasgow. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rain getting very close. Feel sorry for the Pirates fans that have made the long trip up if this is off. Rerun it tomorrow?

How? Prem playoffs and League cup, so def no Lawson, Worrall, Kemp or King!! 

Edited by lisa-colette

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

How? Prem playoffs and League cup, so def no Lawson, Worrall, Kemp or King!! 

Have to be next Friday or Sunday then.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Have to be next Friday or Sunday then.

Isn't there some sort of SGP2 on next Fri or Sun? But yes could do the day it isn't on.