British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Plymouth v Poole Tues 20/09 Play off QF 2nd leg

1 hour ago, lewy said:

You need to make your mind up,one minute full of sarcasm about lack of information, then more sarcasm about the length of the meeting preview anyone would think you were an ignorant biased poster,but most of us are used to your drivel.:t:

Ooh someone's a bit sensitive. So just to be clear, where have you seen a longer preview? Or is it just another conspiracy theory........

Edited by Skidder1

I completely understand the Plymouth promotion talking it up, but I'd be pretty surprised if they manage to win tonight, let alone pull back such a huge deficit.

4 minutes ago, paulboy said:

I completely understand the Plymouth promotion talking it up, but I'd be pretty surprised if they manage to win tonight, let alone pull back such a huge deficit.

I fully expect them to win but not by much, Pirates to be in self preservation mode, If Hans wants to do a dirty Nicki, move out of his way!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Ooh someone's a bit sensitive. So just to be clear, where have you seen a longer preview? Or is it just another conspiracy theory........

Not at all  sensitive, couldn't give a toss tbh,just wanted to highlight the crap you post.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lewy said:

Not at all  sensitive, couldn't give a toss tbh,just wanted to highlight the crap you post.

Just enough of a toss to reply without answering the question about the longest ever preview?!

• Like 2

Look no Hans!!??

And a superb rendition of God Save The Queen!!??

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I know there’s a lot of sniping between some Plymouth and some Poole fans so I’m trying to remain neutral but do the Plymouth fans feel let down by the “late withdrawal” of Hans Andersen? I can’t help feeling that it can’t have been that late or there wouldn’t have been time to bring in Adam Roynon. So was information about the change held back so as not to impact the crowd?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I know there’s a lot of sniping between some Plymouth and some Poole fans so I’m trying to remain neutral but do the Plymouth fans feel let down by the “late withdrawal” of Hans Andersen? I can’t help feeling that it can’t have been that late or there wouldn’t have been time to bring in Adam Roynon. So was information about the change held back so as not to impact the crowd?

Roynon rides for their ndl team and spanners regular there I think. 

Speedway updates seem to think Poole dirty tricks. Pulling Hans out 

Not sure how? 

8 minutes ago, HGould said:

Not sure how? 

Why would we do that, ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, HGould said:

Not sure how? 

But would Adam have bikes with him?

• Like 1

Good meeting so far,cheerleaders on the centre green hope Shovlar doesn't get to excited.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Why would we do that, ridiculous. 

Cos we do what we want! ;) Is there an actual official reason why Hans wasn't there? Not people's paranoid ones! 

• Haha 1