British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Glasgow 28/09/22 play off SF 1st leg

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He is a liar, he said the Poole v Glasgow meeting was off because of rain forecast.

I apologise to Poole fans for still posting on this subject but Mark Philips was talking about the Plymouth v Glasgow match being postponed due to bad weather. 

11 minutes ago, Bendonebunching said:

I apologise to Poole fans for still posting on this subject but Mark Philips was talking about the Plymouth v Glasgow match being postponed due to bad weather. 

Sorry for the misinterpretation I thought the post by Devil was referring to the Poole v Glasgow meeting and trying to wind up Poole fans. Thanks for the apology but it wasn't you who caused the confusion. 

Edited by foreverblue

59 minutes ago, Bendonebunching said:

Yes, but maybe the poster should post it on the correct thread! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

After all that nonsense spouted from the Dorset area and of course West Lothian . Hope that fires up our boys to go down there and run them close tonight . C'mon the stripes .

I think you will find Poole are going to be pretty fired up too 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

What’s the weather going to be up there today.

Hmm. Normally Plymouth fans know our forecasts better than we do :P

But it is meant to be mainly dry with odd isolated shower possible. Met office has 10% chance of rain at the highest. 

56 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

What’s the weather going to be up there today.

I would like to think better than your weather yesterday! 

Rain forecast for 5pm and 6pm - hope nobody makes the mistake of watering the track - making such a long journey for nothing would be such a shame 

• Haha 1

8-12 points think be a good effort tonight. In all honesty I can't see it happening but we live in hope. 

Mon the stripes 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

8-12 points think be a good effort tonight. In all honesty I can't see it happening but we live in hope. 

Mon the stripes 

Jeezo we'll need a lot more than 8-12 points. :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The weather forecast for Saturday in Glasgow looks like mild-heavy rain from 12noon to 4pm. I can quite easily see it being cancelled and the season will probably continue into November at this rate. When i think back to the last 7 weeks of great weather and all those speedway-less Fridays at Ashfield i am more than a little annoyed by what's happened this season. Heads should roll at the BSPA.

Edited by Nickinho
  • Like 5

Can see this being a bit of a clattering tonight unfortunately, Poole are very good at home right now and Glasgow are missing a couple of key men.....if they can keep it to 10-12 points they'll have done well and it will give them an outside chance on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Can see this being a bit of a clattering tonight unfortunately, Poole are very good at home right now and Glasgow are missing a couple of key men.....if they can keep it to 10-12 points they'll have done well and it will give them an outside chance on Saturday

The only thing with an outside chance on Saturday is that there may be a very small bit of sunshine in between the torrential downpours!!

Jesus talk about going over the top I was not being funny about asking about the weather just thinking about buying the meeting chill out I just didn’t want to waste money if it may look dodgy.