Peter Collins Book

7 hours ago, The White Knight said:

Superb Book. A most impressive tome. Looks good on my bookshelves too. :t::t:

It is really well worth getting for Christmas:t::approve::approve:

Very highly recommended. :)

....mine will be under the tree!

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:14 PM, Gordon Pairman said:

I’m sure you are aware of what happened at last night’s signing in Glossop and have taken steps to ensure that the affected supporter has been compensated

…and the answer is… ???

1 hour ago, Midland Red said:

…and the answer is… ???

Did someone turn up with a list of a hundred of his mates that he thought should be given a book as a freebie?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It would be nice to have an update….like have they all now been sent out in the post/when. My bank statement says paid £20 via PayPal to Retroeditor on 5th October at 18:31.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

It would be nice to have an update….like have they all now been sent out in the post/when. My bank statement says paid £20 via PayPal to Retroeditor on 5th October at 18:31.

No consolation I know but trust me it will be worth the wait and don't expect to get anything done for a few days once you pick it up, it's a fantastic read.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Still not got around to ordering this

On 11/9/2022 at 7:56 PM, Bruiser said:

Mine eventually came today and it looks like it’s worth the wait..an impressive looking thing I must admit

I’m now half way through it and I’d highly recommend it to anybody…a superb effort

• Like 1

Now finished it and it is highly recommended…I still 100% don’t agree with his stance on Belle Vue passes but that’s his opinion but it’s a fine book and well worth ordering

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruiser said:

Now finished it and it is highly recommended…I still 100% don’t agree with his stance on Belle Vue passes but that’s his opinion but it’s a fine book and well worth ordering

Indeed.  Shame neither PC nor Mort involved at Belle Vue, one day perhaps....

7 hours ago, martinmauger said:

Indeed.  Shame neither PC nor Mort involved at Belle Vue, one day perhaps....

PC was involved in the move to Kirky Lane in the beginning, but was ejected by Perrin; it is described in the book.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *JJ said:

PC was involved in the move to Kirky Lane in the beginning, but was ejected by Perrin; it is described in the book.

Easily the best, most efficient, way of clarifying if and when your book has been posted is to contact Retro Speedway direct. Please call Susie, who handles all our dispatch, on 01708 734 502, or email her at retrospeedway@gmail.com

Neither of us checks this forum for messages intended for us on a daily basis, so queries such as yours may welkl go unanswered for longer than is necessary.

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 3:15 PM, OveFundinFan said:

Easily the best, most efficient, way of clarifying if and when your book has been posted is to contact Retro Speedway direct. Please call Susie, who handles all our dispatch, on 01708 734 502, or email her at retrospeedway@gmail.com

Neither of us checks this forum for messages intended for us on a daily basis, so queries such as yours may well go unanswered for longer than is necessary.

Thank you.