British Speedway Forum
Garry1603

Belle Vue 2023

Just because there is a 5 year (or any number of years) plan doesn't mean that everything in it has to last 5 years!!

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Just because there is a 5 year (or any number of years) plan doesn't mean that everything in it has to last 5 years!!

Why announce a 5 year plan then? They keep doing it also!

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

But the plan should last five years...

Due to the fact it has been planned to cover five years...

Hence...

The Name...

All five year plans in business have several milestones in them to ensure they remain on track to meet their ultimate aim...

Disbanding some of a five year the plan in Year One, then removing it completely in Year Two, could be seen as "a bit radical"...:D

Todays U23 performance shows just how important an effective development system for young riders is for the growth of the sport...

A huge gap still exists from the likes of the Poles and the Danes...

Going back to filling reserve slots with 4.5 point journeymen foreigners isnt going to help sort that...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mikebv said:

But the plan should last five years...

Due to the fact it has been planned to cover five years...

Hence...

The Name...

All five year plans in business have several milestones in them to ensure they remain on track to meet their ultimate aim...

Disbanding some of a five year the plan in Year One, then removing it completely in Year Two, could be seen as "a bit radical"...:D

Todays U23 performance shows just how important an effective development system for young riders is for the growth of the sport...

A huge gap still exists from the likes of the Poles and the Danes...

Going back to filling reserve slots with 4.5 point journeymen foreigners isn't going to help sort that...

Look at the 4 new riders to the Championship in 2022. Fredriksen, Hook, Pearson & Congreve. None of them reached the minimum 4.00 ave for foreigners. Was signing these riders really better than keeping the RS system going?

You could argue only Knudsen (on a 5.00) for Berwick was worth signing!

• Like 1

If BV sign Lambert next season on a 7.81 average, guaranteed play off spot as will be 10.00+ verging closer to 11.00

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

If BV sign Lambert next season on a 7.81 average, guaranteed play off spot as will be 10.00+ verging closer to 11.00

Can't see him riding here next season 

13 minutes ago, noaksey said:

You have the best chance of any club i'd say

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

You have the best chance of any club i'd say

Why would Wolves be favourites to sign Lambert or do you think hes an aces fan 

Will be interesting to see what Buster will ask as a loan fee for Lambert especially as he wont want him to ride elsewhere instead of Lynn if hes to ride in the UK

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Will be interesting to see what Buster will ask as a loan fee for Lambert especially as he wont want him to ride elsewhere instead of Lynn if hes to ride in the UK

Isnt the loan fee based on a % of the riders average? 

I think it used to be...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Of he I'd going to ride here in 2023 I'd have thought doing it at the NSS would be the big attraction for him.  Great track which is big, wide, well prepared and sage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Of he I'd going to ride here in 2023 I'd have thought doing it at the NSS would be the big attraction for him.  Great track which is big, wide, well prepared and sage.

And has a 12 point average there...:o

On 10/11/2022 at 11:03 AM, Bagpuss said:

But it's not home ....... was it significant that Rob didn't have the sombrero on in the photos after the final or am I just hoping lol

9 hours ago, Trees said:

But it's not home ....... was it significant that Rob didn't have the sombrero on in the photos after the final or am I just hoping lol

He did have it on mate.

On 10/10/2022 at 10:41 PM, noaksey said:

Only when Poland is finished 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:41 PM, noaksey said:

Of course not. But make it worth his while and he might sign next September.

• Haha 1