British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, orion said:

Guardian is mainstream media .Thicko 

Don't post when you're drunk Einstein, you look even more stupid than normal...

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Don't post when you're drunk Einstein, you look even more stupid than normal...

He is right though. You are the one who posts rubbish like Russia aren’t going to invade Ukraine. Or Trump really won the election

We can see who is the idiot, drunk or sober :D

Just now, ThinBlueWitch said:

Has Rew’s average gone up to 5? Bit of a blow if it has?

Thought it was always going to be 5? 

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Thought it was always going to be 5? 

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me! I believe It was 4 meaning he would be at reserve 

Edited by ThinBlueWitch

2 minutes ago, ThinBlueWitch said:

It was 4 meaning he would be at reserve 

It was discussed during the winter that Rew would be 5 cos of amount of meetings he did last season in Poland or Denmark? It was Tate Z who would be 4 (if he got a team place) as he only did the odd one. 

This was discussed Nov/Dec time, but whether it was factually correct or not idk. But might be if he is a 5!! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ThinBlueWitch said:

Has Rew’s average gone up to 5? Bit of a blow if it has?

It was originally thought he would be a 4, and in the “riders” section of the official website they also had him down as a 4. They’ve now changed it to 5 and Presenter has also confirmed the assessed 5. I think it makes little difference as I think Hume has always been pencilled in to fill the last spot if we signed Emil. In an ideal world you’d want Rew starting at reserve whilst he settles in, but out of the two I think it’s better that Hume will start at reserve and Rew in the main body so it’s worked out ok. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

Does anyone know what day press and practice is? I know they don't officially advertise it but presumably people just turn up and walk in like in previous years.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, Daniel Smith said:

There's so much Sayfutdinov will have to go through to get a work permit. 

He'll be invested as to family history i.e. Oligarch family members, any serving family members from Cold War era on, financial history etc etc. 

Lots of hoops

Talking out of yours :P

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2023 at 6:56 PM, Aries said:

Of course you’re not happy because you’ve spent the entire winter putting up your little laughing emoji’s whenever someone posted that Ipswich were actively trying to sign him and posting regularly that Ipswich were wasting their time and it was never going to happen. Now they’ve signed him it’s made you look a bit stupid!

You believe what you want if it makes you happy, strange how a bit of controversy brings out people’s true colours

Great to see Danyon confirmed 

A wonderful guy and 100% trier with steel balls the size of planets!

• Like 5

Emil must be 100% done then. Thought they’d keep Danyon back until all the paperwork was complete but this surely now removes any doubt. Exciting times! I’m a fan of Danyon too by the way, as said above he’s one gutsy rider who gives everything he’s got. Can’t ask for anymore than that from a supporters perspective. 

• Like 2