British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Also Radio Suffolk 

If the socials are anything to go by Emil will certainly generate interest over 8000 views of that clip on Facebook compared to 1100 for the play off final clip 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Badge said:

I suspect there will be a piece on Lookeast tonight. Mike Liggins was in attendance.  Oh and the rider most on the track....Emil :t:

Yes, excellent piece on Look East tonight with Mike Liggins interviewing Chris Louis, and lots of action from past and present. Probably available on iplayer if anybody missed it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if Emil and Jason stay fit I can see Ipswich winning the league.  That and at least one strong r3serve ;-)

Also good piece on Anglia News on ITV this evening. Great that some interest is being generated and good luck to the East Anglian teams and hopefully with the names on the team sheets at Ipswich, Peterborough and Kings Lynn this will generate some good local news coverage on both t v and radio and see a few more through the turnstiles.

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I've seen Heeps get round ...

We've all seen Heeps get round -_-

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, chun said:

if Emil and Jason stay fit I can see Ipswich winning the league.  That and at least one strong r3serve ;-)

They don't have one strong reserve though!

10 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Also good piece on Anglia News on ITV this evening. Great that some interest is being generated and good luck to the East Anglian teams and hopefully with the names on the team sheets at Ipswich, Peterborough and Kings Lynn this will generate some good local news coverage on both t v and radio and see a few more through the turnstiles.

Interesting how the BBC & Anglia covered it, Anglia focused on Emil & the BBC focused more on the sport in East Anglia & not a mention of Emil, both great pieces & provided great publicity.

4 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Interesting how the BBC & Anglia covered it, Anglia focused on Emil & the BBC focused more on the sport in East Anglia & not a mention of Emil, both great pieces & provided great publicity.

ITV = More diverse 

BBC = Anti Russian - Pro Government 

Anyone go to meet the riders last night? Is the riding order as expected, Rew at 2, King and Riss 3 and 4 and Emil 5?

Edited by Arch Stanton

53 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone go to meet the riders last night? Is the riding order as expected, Rew at 2, King and Riss 3 and 4 and Emil 5?

Yes, but they may switch it around at Peterborough. Think they want Rew to get a look at a couple of races before his heat. So maybe Riss at 2 for that one. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I wouldn't mind seeing some footage of Rew getting round Foxhall 

Me Dad went yesterday and apparently Rew didn't do many laps and said he fell off when he did come out 

2 hours ago, kevin bass said:

Me Dad went yesterday and apparently Rew didn't do many laps and said he fell off when he did come out 

He came off on second bend once.

43 minutes ago, Badge said:

He came off on second bend once.

He’s not the first and won’t be the last to have a spill doing his first ever laps around Foxhall, even in practice. Not the easiest track to learn quickly. 

• Like 1