British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

26 minutes ago, justathought said:

Nice morning here in the East Midlands. I even spotted a big bright thing in the sky B)

Great,Hope it is a good meeting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Cmon Leicester you can do it.every other team bar one are right behind you.

Mmm not from what I've been told haha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Cmon Leicester you can do it.every other team bar one are right behind you.

Poole jealous hater on again 

I think most would like to see the team who finished top win it.

1 hour ago, justathought said:

Nice morning here in the East Midlands. I even spotted a big bright thing in the sky B)

Boris Johnson flying back in from the Caribbean I understand

• Haha 1

any help please,ive lost all the "comments" on the "speedway updates" site just the race results showing,have i  inadvertently done something to block them??? thanks

1 minute ago, poole keith said:

any help please,ive lost all the "comments" on the "speedway updates" site just the race results showing,have i  inadvertently done something to block them??? thanks

Something similar has happened to me. I think it might have something to do with AdBlock. I paused it and refreshed the screen and hey presto.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, poole keith said:

I think they remove them after the meetings

...Maybe not though according to @False dawn

Edited by iainb

2 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Nicholls in for Howarth tonight 

I've got mixed feeling about this one. I've always said that I'd have Scotty back in a heartbeat, but also love Kyle's terrier, never give up style of racing. I guess any late change in the team can't be good (unless your name is Robert Lambert - sorry, couldn't resist that one).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, False dawn said:

I've got mixed feeling about this one. I've always said that I'd have Scotty back in a heartbeat, but also love Kyle's terrier, never give up style of racing. I guess any late change in the team can't be good (unless your name is Robert Lambert - sorry, couldn't resist that one).

Kyle struggled for Sheffield in their play off final. So can I do a Shovvy and say it makes you stronger? ;):P

Hope Kyle feels better soon. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Poole jealous hater on again 

Jealous of Poole your having a laugh if you win great you deserve it but I hope you get battered just to put people like you back in your box nothing against there management or riders just supporters like you who act like it’s a divine right. That you win every tournament if it wasn’t for every other team you wouldn’t have anyone to race against as i say cmon Leicester.

All the other teams are there to provide a league for Poole to win. Spoken in jest, of course, but in early days of the British League, minnows were tolerated to make up a proper fixture list. Top teams would never permit them to build a team to challenge the status quo.

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Kyle struggled for Sheffield in their play off final. So can I do a Shovvy and say it makes you stronger? ;):P

Hope Kyle feels better soon. 

woke up with flu-like symptoms it would seem. Maybe also affected his below-par scores for Sheffield?!  Scotty scored 9 points for Oxford at both Leicester and Poole in their league fixtures.