British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

King's Lynn v Belle Vue (SGBPB)

4 hours ago, Haza said:

If they do I will be amazed . For those attending let’s hope they do but there is a few reason why line ups could change . 

I was thinking if King's Lynn were hoping to sign Jakobsen next season they would prefer him on a 5.04 and not a 7+.Maybe he will be rested tomorrow unless Lynn aren't interested in him for next season.They maybe thinking along the lines of S.Lambert at reserve next season and not Jakobsen-_-:(

17 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Let's hope those line ups stay the same until 7:45 tomorrow night. 

Klindt & Pickering out due to reported illness.

• Haha 1

Klindt and Pickering out due to illness.Harris guests for Klindt and RR for Pickering.

I’ve read someone from someone that this match and Sheffields match with Ipswich won’t count towards averages to stop teams cheating. Not sure how true that is. 

also. I’ve heard from several people that next seasons starting averages will be the riders average from the last 10 meetings and not the rolling average 

33 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Lot of it about...

I have a cough...

16 hours ago, mikebv said:

Is Bomber getting his bikes ready? :D

Mystical powers me...

Now for six numbers for tomorrow night...

On a roll now....:D

In line with my mystical prediction that Bomber would be riding I now predict that tomorrow (which I predict will be called Tuesday), will start dark at 12am, then become light around 8am...:o

Mystical powers ...

Edited by mikebv

24 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I’ve read someone from someone that this match and Sheffields match with Ipswich won’t count towards averages to stop teams cheating. Not sure how true that is. 

also. I’ve heard from several people that next seasons starting averages will be the riders average from the last 10 meetings and not the rolling average 

If as you say is correct it should be made clear this is the case before now . 
After Saturday stock car meeting and yesterday monsoon like conditions would interesting to no the state of the track as well - one thing for certain the original staging date for this meeting would have been 100% better conditions on and off track 

32 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Wasn't Klindt doing that in last weeks meeting against Sheffield!

14 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Mystical powers me...

Now for six numbers for tomorrow night...

On a roll now....:D

In line with my mystical prediction that Bomber would be riding I now predict that tomorrow (which I predict will be called Tuesday), will start dark at 12am, then become light around 8am...:o

Mystical powers ...

Safe to assume a Max for Robert Lambert tonight.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Klindt and Pickering out due to illness.Harris guests for Klindt and RR for Pickering.

Perhaps the BSPL will suspend the mandatory absences for illness until next season and in Klindts case if he at some point joins a club in the UK

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

Let’s hope this reported illness doesn’t affect the thousands of supporters intending to go to the match tonight.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, tellboy said:

I was thinking if King's Lynn were hoping to sign Jakobsen next season they would prefer him on a 5.04 and not a 7+.Maybe he will be rested tomorrow unless Lynn aren't interested in him for next season.They maybe thinking along the lines of S.Lambert at reserve next season and not Jakobsen-_-:(

Hope not in my opinion S.Lambert is not good enough for the premier league.

R/R for Wright @#2 for Aces

2 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Wonder how much they are getting paid to be ill.