British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

King's Lynn v Belle Vue (SGBPB)

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Bargain signing of the season. 

Yep, outstanding business unfortunately. We can rely on them to stuff the rest of their team building up though so all good :D

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Jakobsen signs for 2023 on a 5.04

11 minutes ago, Haza said:

That’s great news on that average 

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Bargain signing of the season. 

2022 not even over and the gerry mandering for 2023 has already started :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Sorry, don’t agree. Teams announced  - The teams were announced yet no mention of the absence until those that had travelled to see him. No consideration for the paying public. Go live with Tai ya Dosser.  

PS - BP I’m not calling you the Dosser. 

Which is completely the fault of Lynn and Belle Vue! Nothing to do with the rider, all indications from various social media posts suggest he was only ever going to appear in the Play Offs.

You've obviously come onto this thread with an existing dislike for Lambert, which is your right, but you are pointing fingers in the wrong direction here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Which is completely the fault of Lynn and Belle Vue! Nothing to do with the rider, all indications from various social media posts suggest he was only ever going to appear in the Play Offs.

You've obviously come onto this thread with an existing dislike for Lambert, which is your right, but you are pointing fingers in the wrong direction here.

Why did they get r/r for Lambert then

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Why did they get r/r for Lambert then

Because as part of the charade he's 'injured'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Because as part of the charade he's 'injured'.

Just conning the fans as usual.The sport cannot survive the way it’s going, treating the fans with contempt.We even have Teams the cannot be bothered fulfilling their fixtures now.It’s a joke.

It was said BV had signed Lambert as a Long Term replacement for an injured rider.Well that was a load of BS.

2 hours ago, rocket007 said:

Absolute disgrace. Again fans are ripped off. So what is Lambert's explanation for missing tonight?

Injured apparently.

5 minutes ago, Derrickn said:

It was said BV had signed Lambert as a Long Term replacement for an injured rider.Well that was a load of BS.

In fairness i think it was said Robert Lambert was signed as  a replacement for Fricke who had a season ending injury.

1 hour ago, Sir Sidney said:

There should be a full disclosure from Speedway GB, Belle Vue and Kings Lynn on this, and an investigation by SCB. 

It's false advertising as a minimum

I don't disagree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

R. Lambert is a disgrace to British Speedway. Comes back to assist BV to the title then offski. Really not doing himself any favours, spoilt brat. Absolute D Head. Think you’re the dogs, you’re not and never will be. 

Take it your not a fan of Robert then 

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

R. Lambert is a disgrace to British Speedway. Comes back to assist BV to the title then offski. Really not doing himself any favours, spoilt brat. Absolute D Head. Think you’re the dogs, you’re not and never will be. 

Not sticking up for Lambo at all, but i think it's more likely that BV wanted to save a good chunk of money for a nothing meeting. I don't know what he agreed to but wouldn't surprised me if Robert only agreed to the play offs.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sticking up for Lambo at all, but i think it's more likely that BV wanted to save a good chunk of money for a nothing meeting. I don't know what he agreed to but wouldn't surprised me if Robert only agreed to the play offs.

Don't think so as the reason given for tonights absence is he is injured so we must assume he would have ridden had he been fit enough.