British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Haza said:

A couple of new faces needed I’d have thought - Iversen at 40 I’d have thought his time is over at Lynn - who the club can sign that’s another story depends who if any decide to return to British speedway in 2023 

A little birdie told me last night that it's Lindgren for Lynn and Woofy for Wolves.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TINYS said:

A little birdie told me last night that it's Lindgren for Lynn and Woofy for Wolves.

I think we may see more big names coming . Lots of little birdies are putting a few names our there and it's very interesting....I think a few will come and I've been told one big name is coming to a certain club but not sure how good the source is until I see the name on the team sheet! 

28 minutes ago, TINYS said:

I’d be more than happy with fast Freddie in the team - as I say Iversen  been great for the club and British speedway but at 40 I think if Lynn seriously want to win the Premiership we need to look elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TINYS said:

He finished 2017 on 9.29. I take it that would be his average. I'm not sure if i would want him on that.

I know it's early & some get giddy, especially after (yet another) awful season, but the suggestions of Woffinden, Lindgren etc returning to British Speedway is just laughable 

8 hours ago, tellboy said:

Need to build differently and obviously averages come into it.From the October green sheets,believe this or not the Lynn team had the 2nd highest team average by some distance only behind Belle Vue.Seems ridiculous doesn't it that based on this years rules Lynn and Belle Vue would have to dumb down while the rest could strengthen up.

7.91 would be a no go for me on Lawson and Jorgensen probably one of our riders of the season maybe too high on a 6.35.Pickering just over 6 would be ok.would probably be the only other one from the top 5 i would have back.Averages may change as it has been the season of weird goings on.So we will have to wait to see what changes they make at their get together and go from there i suppose.

That 62-28 over Wolves didn't do us any favours. When the Oct green sheets came out, every Wolves rider had dropped their ave, and the team as a whole dropped 3.40. While as you say ours went up to second highest. I'd say someone/team was on the ball;)

58 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I know it's early & some get giddy, especially after (yet another) awful season, but the suggestions of Woffinden, Lindgren etc returning to British Speedway is just laughable 

Woffy has already stated that despite moving back to live in UK with his family, he will not be racing in the League!!

0% chance of Lindgren riding for King's Lynn.

He'd be the first name on CVS' & Adams team sheet if he wants to return to UK racing. Freddie's first choice would be Wolves too.

Doubt he'd want to return with his long covid issues. 

Just put some big names in your line up,, and when loads of fans turn up for first meeting,, tell them they are not here,,, 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Just put some big names in your line up,, and when loads of fans turn up for first meeting,, tell them they are not here,,, 

Didnt Kings Lynn do that this year with Kildemand ? :blink:

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Same people who said Lambert was coming back 

1 hour ago, proud panther said:

How are all these top riders going to be able to return to the league when it is rumoured the points limit is being reduced ?

Depends how far back in years they get there averages from 

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, proud panther said:

How are all these top riders going to be able to return to the league when it is rumoured the points limit is being reduced ?

Reduced? What's the rumour now as I heard 42.5 

It's called the silly season, it happens every year.