British Speedway Forum

you all moan and slate buster but with out him there would be no Kings Lynn or Peterborough and when he was head of the board he even kept other club going but hay hater gunna hate. 

• Like 2

FOLLOWING the postponement of the recent King’s Lynn v Ipswich Premiership fixture, the Speedway Control Bureau launched an investigation into the reasons behind the call-off.

The meeting was scheduled to take place at the Adrian Flux Arena on Thursday May 4, but was postponed on the afternoon of May 3 by stadium owners Norfolk Arena Limited.

The reason given for the postponement was significant damage to the stock car fence, including the pits gate, following a stock car meeting on Bank Holiday Monday (May 1), which could not be repaired in time for the speedway meeting to take place.

The SCB reviewed the circumstances of this postponement, having requested further information from King’s Lynn Speedway and Norfolk Arena Limited, with both parties complying with this investigation.

Both King’s Lynn Speedway and Norfolk Arena Limited have been exonerated of any kind of improper conduct regarding the postponement of the fixture.

A new date for the King’s Lynn v Ipswich fixture will be communicated as soon as possible.

Duck, and wait for the P/boro lot...:blink:

Image result for captain  manering

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Greg said:

you all moan and slate buster but with out him there would be no Kings Lynn or Peterborough and when he was head of the board he even kept other club going but hay hater gunna hate. 

Bless. Speedway for the sake of it not for me.  I'll miss Peterborough speedway when it's gone I'm sure but the way it's been run into the ground has softened that blow for sure 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Bless. Speedway for the sake of it not for me.  I'll miss Peterborough speedway when it's gone I'm sure but the way it's been run into the ground has softened that blow for sure 

Same and shouldn't be for anyone.

I'll never understand any fan who's happy to splash out £20+ a night just to watch the opposition go 5-1, 4-2, 5-1, 4-2 throughout most of the evening.

3 hours ago, JackPells said:

FOLLOWING the postponement of the recent King’s Lynn v Ipswich Premiership fixture, the Speedway Control Bureau launched an investigation into the reasons behind the call-off.

The meeting was scheduled to take place at the Adrian Flux Arena on Thursday May 4, but was postponed on the afternoon of May 3 by stadium owners Norfolk Arena Limited.

The reason given for the postponement was significant damage to the stock car fence, including the pits gate, following a stock car meeting on Bank Holiday Monday (May 1), which could not be repaired in time for the speedway meeting to take place.

The SCB reviewed the circumstances of this postponement, having requested further information from King’s Lynn Speedway and Norfolk Arena Limited, with both parties complying with this investigation.

Both King’s Lynn Speedway and Norfolk Arena Limited have been exonerated of any kind of improper conduct regarding the postponement of the fixture.

A new date for the King’s Lynn v Ipswich fixture will be communicated as soon as possible.

So how many people are going to apologise for basically calling Buster a cheat?

23 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

LOL gullible in the extreme. Those that know, know. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

"Do us a favour Keith, can you send a couple of photos of a busted gate and a bit of fence? They must have bent a post so one of that as well then we can can kill all this crap on the internet. It's better than you feigning a heart attack or pulling the distribution board stunt they've been done to death as have the sun off and burst water bowser. Oh by the way when you pulled the distribution board stunt did you know that CEF keep the parts in stock? (Just in case you need to go again with something) - I'd suggest an archeological find next time, nobody's done that yet!"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Byker Biker said:

"Do us a favour Keith, can you send a couple of photos of a busted gate and a bit of fence? They must have bent a post so one of that as well then we can can kill all this crap on the internet. It's better than you feigning a heart attack or pulling the distribution board stunt they've been done to death as have the sun off and burst water bowser. Oh by the way when you pulled the distribution board stunt did you know that CEF keep the parts in stock? (Just in case you need to go again with something) - I'd suggest an archeological find next time, nobody's done that yet!"

Really not a good look for old Buster is it? Quite shocking really when you read all of his previous shenanigans like that. 

1 hour ago, rearingtogo said:

The forum section has crashed due to all the apologies trying to post in.image.gif.ca2ae2e447ba0c70429bd37b45db3a1f.gif

I'm not calling him a cheat, just a total wa**er

Edited by pleasureboy60
Spelling

Is there a GoFundMe page for the Kings Lynn Pit Gate ??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hackett said:

I have sent four screws to them....

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, mikebv said:

I have sent four screws to them....

Can you make sure they are not too long as the last ones sent were and stuck out the other side. They need to be no longer than 3” at the most. Most importantly the screws need to be a posidrive head to fit the Irish left handed screwdriver.

Edited by rearingtogo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hackett said:

Eastbourne have form for this sort of stunt 

1 hour ago, FromBendThree said:

Eastbourne have form for this sort of stunt 

No, Ian Jordan had form for this not Eastbourne Speedway.