British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Jorgensen will be a relieved man to hear Pickering has gone to Sheffield 

Hiya mate. Where has that been announced?

13 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Hiya mate. Where has that been announced?

It hasn’t. 

Yet.

That's a great shame but no surprise. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

That's a great shame but no surprise. 

It's still not been officially announced as far as I'm aware, so we don't know for sure that My Blobby is right.

2 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

It's still not been officially announced as far as I'm aware, so we don't know for sure that My Blobby is right.

No it’s not official. Yet 

Supposedly he was to return to King's Lynn but after Alex left he was asked to sign a new, lower rate contract. Pickering is getting the same deal as original King's Lynn contract at Sheffield. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Supposedly he was to return to King's Lynn but after Alex left he was asked to sign a new, lower rate contract. Pickering is getting the same deal as original King's Lynn contract at Sheffield. 

Well i guess if he dont wanna be here .

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Bargain Bucket 

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Again that's no surprise if Buster is going to bankroll Artem, and no surprise that Pickering decided to ride elsewhere.

On 6/16/2023 at 10:37 PM, old bob at herne bay said:

Maybe Wolves could do the same  -  racing at Birmingham ??

Birmingham is likely to go the same way as Wolves if you look at their 2024 greyhound schedule which includes Wednesday evening races.

On 6/17/2023 at 10:18 AM, iainb said:

The Birmingham owner was saying on the podcast that Perry Bar will be available on Monday's & Friday's next year... make of that what you will

The greyhound 2024 schedule already confirms Wednesday is now a greyhound night. 

7 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Mr Blobby is correct unfortunately. Pickering for Bellego at Sheffield.

Would anyone take Bellego at Lynn??

Edited by ArtemFan

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Well i guess if he dont wanna be here .

Yes, you soon realise how committed riders are to a club when they have to take a pay cut. 

On 6/17/2023 at 10:18 AM, iainb said:

The Birmingham owner was saying on the podcast that Perry Bar will be available on Monday's & Friday's next year... make of that what you will

If they ride Mon, they would have to be in the Prem? Nearly half the Champ ride on a Friday as it is, will Godfrey allow another one? 

46 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If they ride Mon, they would have to be in the Prem? Nearly half the Champ ride on a Friday as it is, will Godfrey allow another one? 

It's either Friday or he'll put another club out of business! Surely Birmingham going PL would be financial suicide

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1