British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Lynnfan91 said:
On 10/7/2022 at 7:08 PM, Call me wolfie said:

If we have Klindt or Kasprzak I will be fuming!!

Klindt is a must imo!

kasprzak on the other and no thank you  rather use an untried foreign rider tbh 

1 hour ago, Haza said:

At the time the club signed him I never thought he’d come close to a 7.71 average for Lynn as when he visited with other clubs he was always poor to say the least with visiting teams - good luck at Leicester let’s hope the move doesn’t bite us in the bum 

Always makes a difference when a rider races a track weekly rather than occasionally, Lawson is good enough and experienced enough to adapt to anywhere as a home rider.

Essentially Lynn's side looks like MPT & KK for Lawson & Worrall, will need someone to step up and replace Richard's scoring.....Pickering you would think is that man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Always makes a difference when a rider races a track weekly rather than occasionally, Lawson is good enough and experienced enough to adapt to anywhere as a home rider.

Essentially Lynn's side looks like MPT & KK for Lawson & Worrall, will need someone to step up and replace Richard's scoring.....Pickering you would think is that man. 

I would rather have kept Lawson & Worrall personally.

2 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Everyone would. Bagpuss just trying to convince himself KK is a good idea ;):D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mimmo said:

100%. Didn't think King's Lynn could go backwards further from the 21/22 seasons, but when you look at other clubs potential signings, King's Lynn will be the whipping boys home & away with the line-up predicted. 

14 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:D

Not sure on the points but I'd have been happy to keep those two also if possible, although in mitigation I'd say Worrall was a bit disappointing when not at reserve and Lawson's average is a bit too high at 7.71. Very happy to have MPT back but Kasprzak is obviously a massive risk.

The key to the team for 2023 is obviously Jakobsen, big things are expected and in theory there should always be a very good reserve, although that was the idea last year. But others will have to improve their averages too. 1-5 needs to be rock solid every week. 

Edited by Bagpuss

With Allitt in charge we will be bottom or thereabouts again, just happy to take part at this point. 

Edited by therefused

6 minutes ago, therefused said:

With Allitt in charge we will be bottom or thereabouts again, just happy to take part at this point. 

Is he?

50 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

:D

Not sure on the points but I'd have been happy to keep those two also if possible, although in mitigation I'd say Worrall was a bit disappointing when not at reserve and Lawson's average is a bit too high at 7.71. Very happy to have MPT back but Kasprzak is obviously a massive risk.

The key to the team for 2023 is obviously Jakobsen, big things are expected and in theory there should always be a very good reserve, although that was the idea last year. But others will have to improve their averages too. 1-5 needs to be rock solid every week. 

If MPT is back then Lawson was never going to stay!

46 minutes ago, therefused said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

If Ipswich go with Hume at reserve + a RS then they'll be doomed. Wolves will be doomed as well if Flint is at 6 partnered by a RS

KL is guaranteed to have a high scoring reserve all season and they've got riders in the 1-5 who've got improvement in them (MPT & Pickering) Jakobsen will become a solid HL too once his speel at reserve ends imo.

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Yh would've had a boxing match in the pits lol.

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yh would've had a boxing match in the pits lol.

Yeah with MPT's Missus probably!!!:)

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Quite, but if Lynn had kept their 1-7 from last season then MPT wouldn't be joining! 

If it was a straight choice between the two then going by their averages I think Lynn have chosen the right one.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

We have 1st hand experience what kk can be like 

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

100%. Didn't think King's Lynn could go backwards further from the 21/22 seasons, but when you look at other clubs potential signings, King's Lynn will be the whipping boys home & away with the line-up predicted. 

You 100% agree you would have kept Worrall and Lawson,and yet in your best team you could come up with you didn't involve any of those:blink:.

• Like 1