British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Hans Andersen I've heard....

If he has worked out how to be in two places at once, might be an option! :D

7 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Any news on the grapevine of any rumours or signings 

BSPA chairman on contract for another season.

44 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

BSPA chairman on contract for another season.

Where have you been Trackrat, thought you would have been on here week's ago congratulating us on our playoff success 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just announced today on Speedway News PL is Leszno U24 squad for 2023.

Notice this season Keynan Rew will not be riding in the midweek U24 league (as he did in 2022 achieving the 2nd highest av of over 70 riders), as he has been loaned out to POL Nice 1 team Gdansk (normally ride on a Sunday).

The relevance of this means he could ride in both Prem & Champ in UK in 2023.

I have trawled through various forums on SWE and DK teams and 1) He has not resigned for his 2022 Dk team or anyone else and also not in SWE from what I can see.

We know the Fords have been monitoring him as was rumored as a possible Poole signing before. Still only 19 and arguably the best Aussie coming through currently at U23 level ??,

Assuming we would get him on a 5 due to his POL experience and also had a few odd rides as Leszno (POL Exl) number 8 last season,  I reckon he would be a bargain. Could also be a long term prospect if Danny could get him as an asset with a loan out to say BV or Sheff in Prem on double up for this season ahead of proposed Poole move up in 2024.

Just a thought.

• Like 2

I’d be very very surprised if Andersen is back at Plymouth I heard he was on a hefty guarantee last year now there gone I’m pretty sure he will be as well.

16 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Notice this season Keynan Rew will not be riding in the midweek U24 league (as he did in 2022 achieving the 2nd highest av of over 70 riders), as he has been loaned out to POL Nice 1 team Gdansk (normally ride on a Sunday).

I have trawled through various forums on SWE and DK teams and 1) He has not resigned for his 2022 Dk team or anyone else and also not in SWE from what I can see.

We know the Fords have been monitoring him as was rumored as a possible Poole signing before. Still only 19 and arguably the best Aussie coming through currently at U23 level ??,

Assuming we would get him on a 5 due to his POL experience and also had a few odd rides as Leszno (POL Exl) number 8 last season,  I reckon he would be a bargain. Could also be a long term prospect if Danny could get him as an asset with a loan out to say BV or Sheff in Prem on double up for this season ahead of proposed Poole move up in 2024.

Just a thought.

Ewwwww

2 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Just a thought.

good rider is Rew, seen him a few times now. hope he actually gets a ride at Gdansk though, have a habit of using their own

7 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Hans Andersen I've heard....

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

If he has worked out how to be in two places at once, might be an option! :D

Poole have used Danes for years though! If they've managed it before why can't they now?

Edited by szkocjasid

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Poole have used Danes for years though! If they've managed it before why can't they now?

Cos of protected race nights? Before Denmark would try and work round the UK fixtures. 

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Denmark moved to Wed and Fri which meant more flexibility. But then Poland expanded the footprint of their weekend fixture list and the Danes retreated back to all Wednesdays.

19 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Where have you been Trackrat,  

In the toilet ripping up all the paper? :D.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Cos of protected race nights? Before Denmark would try and work round the UK fixtures. 

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

Denmark moved to Wed and Fri which meant more flexibility. But then Poland expanded the footprint of their weekend fixture list and the Danes retreated back to all Wednesdays.

Gotcha