British Speedway Forum

Easy to forget things, like Glasgow forgetting how to pass or when to have the right helmet colour on lols. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Easy to forget things, like Glasgow forgetting how to pass or when to have the right helmet colour on lols. 

Pass at Poole the comedienne coming out.

Seriously though if we have any ambitions then we have to get a grip of the Poole track and quick.

Taking nothing away from Poole who are very strong at home.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Pass at Poole the comedienne coming out.

Seriously though if we have any ambitions then we have to get a grip of the Poole track and quick.

Taking nothing away from Poole who are very strong at home.

Not too bad away either:D

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not too bad away either:D

True, we’re not to shabby either with the one exception.

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You think it's funny a rider at bottom of team buys a New engine with money I doubt he could afford that's blown to bits after 3 matches? And because was sorting his 2nd bike forgot the helmet. New levels of low that 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You think it's funny a rider at bottom of team buys a New engine with money I doubt he could afford that's blown to bits after 3 matches? And because was sorting his 2nd bike forgot the helmet. New levels of low that 

Yes, when you are near the start line you can see round the back side of the pits :rolleyes: Give your head a wobble and stop twisting stuff to suit yourself. 

• Sad 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Yes, when you are near the start line you can see round the back side of the pits :rolleyes: Give your head a wobble and stop twisting stuff to suit yourself. 

Once you boil yer heed to make daft soup :t:. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain what had happened... Oh right silly me

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Once you boil yer heed to make daft soup :t:. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain what had happened... Oh right silly me

Again with the insults. Have you noticed I don't call any of you lot names and can still debate the point. Maybe one day you and Gaz will grow the hell up and try it. Bunch of children the both of you. 

But back to the point, no reason another Glasgow rider couldn't sort it for him whilst he was getting ready or do they not work as a team? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Again with the insults. Have you noticed I don't call any of you lot names and can still debate the point. Maybe one day you and Gaz will grow the hell up and try it. Bunch of children the both of you. 

But back to the point, no reason another Glasgow rider couldn't sort it for him whilst he was getting ready or do they not work as a team? 

No you just insult a rider whose just been cost thousands, much better!!

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, mikebv said:

Who has the most assets of the DU'ers? 

If its the Prem and they ask for big loan fees then that might force some teams up...

"You want to use our riders, then you pay"...

If its the Champ then they may hold the best cards so can dictate what happens...

Assets, you're having a laugh :rofl:

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

Assets, you're having a laugh :rofl:

An integral part of the sport...

Something to sell off and help pay the creditors with if a club goes bust... 

Don't think they do the cash bond anymore (?)..

And an earner when loaning them out...

How it works in a "self employed world", with riders belonging to teams in other countries as well,  I cannot imagine...:D

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

An integral part of the sport...

Something to sell off and help pay the creditors with if a club goes bust... 

Don't think they do the cash bond anymore (?)..

And an earner when loaning them out...

How it works in a "self employed world", with riders belonging to teams in other countries as well,  I cannot imagine...:D

Yeah there’s still a bond 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I certainly don't think that's funny, but is it wise to buy an engine you can't afford? Also the Glasgow TM should have noticed the helmet colour imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I certainly don't think that's funny, but is it wise to buy an engine you can't afford? Also the Glasgow TM should have noticed the helmet colour imo

Its down to the rider to make sure hes wearing the correct helmet colour and knows his gate position.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Its down to the rider to make sure hes wearing the correct helmet colour and knows his gate position.

It’s down to the rider in the sense that he is the one that gets excluded but normally the pits marshal is responsible for assembling the riders and the team manager, if he is on the ball keeps an eye on these things. Not the sort of thing that gets past Peter Adams for example. The same if a rider is on two minutes a decent team manager and/or pits marshal will be nearby with a stop watch giving a countdown without getting in the way.