British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Apparently (from the horses mouth!!), Keynan did the Ippo deal, with all that comes with it, first without confirming it to Matt/Danny!!!  So it may not be an option if 'bridges have been burned'!!:o;)

Oh dear! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

See how it goes?? What kind of plan is that! Dan Thompson will have the most match fitness. If Ippo sign Rowe then he will have more match fitness level than Drew. 

It is a difficult decision though as all a similar level. Plus it isn't my money. I will support whoever they sign ...even Batch! :D

i dont do plans only comments which is what the. forum is all about 

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

What average would that be?

10.74. I know it would be to much hassle now. But at the start of team building. Poole love him and vice versa, would put bums on seats.

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

10.74. I know it would be to much hassle now. But at the start of team building. Poole love him and vice versa, would put bums on seats.

Might put bums on seats but it wouldn't win us many meetings.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

i dont do plans only comments which is what the. forum is all about 

Just as well you don't do plans!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Might put bums on seats but it wouldn't win us many meetings.

Often visited Poole and tried to put bum on seat but seats full with empty cushions and blankets even just after gates open !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Am I allowed to swear on here??!!! ;):D

Too polite, just do it.....

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Toady said:

Often visited Poole and tried to put bum on seat but seats full with empty cushions and blankets even just after gates open !

There are usually seats available you just have to find them.

33 minutes ago, Toady said:

Really? I walk in at 7.15 and get a seat! 

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Apparently (from the horses mouth!!), Keynan did the Ippo deal, with all that comes with it, first without confirming it to Matt/Danny!!!  So it may not be an option if 'bridges have been burned'!!:o;)

Would be natural to firstly secure his top flight place before worrying too much about the second tier

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

Would be natural to firstly secure his top flight place before worrying too much about the second tier

Depends on who started the conversations I guess??

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Really? I walk in at 7.15 and get a seat! 

What someone saves you one then, or have crowds gone down a lot since the last time I visited in 2019 with Swindon

59 minutes ago, Toady said:

What someone saves you one then, or have crowds gone down a lot since the last time I visited in 2019 with Swindon

No, sometimes the stand looks full from a distance but if you walk up the steps there is usually a few spaces grouped together in random spaces. The spaces normally at each end of the stand though( if you get there not long before half 7). You may not be able to see 1st or 4th bend properly depending on which end you sit, but that makes it more exciting right? Especially if you can't see 4th bend! ;)

Edit - I normally only sit down if my 11yo comes with me, as apparently 2 hours is way to long to stand for. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Dan Thompson will have the most match fitness.

How come?