British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Feel for Bandits. Played big part in Ace’s development last season.

Who says they offered him a place? In side made up that way would probably been too much pressure anyway. Needs left to develop whereas would've been under pressure to score some points in that side imo. 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Weird cause he’s moved his whole family out to Aus only 12 months ago. Believe he’s just coming over himself for the season. Only reason I can think of that he’s been given an offer that he can’t turn down. Especially seeing he’s made his feelings known of how much he dislikes the place.

His Mrs  don't like it down under so hence why they're coming back

I wonder which reserve will get chopped first once tj has his average chopped, or stoneman will be injured by then anyway as he is injury prone imo.

9 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Feel for Bandits. Played big part in Ace’s development last season.

If Berwick offered him a team spot and I don’t know if they did or not I think he would have jumped at the chance.

So I’m guessing they thought it was too soon for him and Glasgow then offered him a spot.

25 minutes ago, Gazc said:

If Berwick offered him a team spot and I don’t know if they did or not I think he would have jumped at the chance.

So I’m guessing they thought it was too soon for him and Glasgow then offered him a spot.

I believe that any deal with Ace had to involve Theo getting a team place as well. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Edin03 said:

I believe that any deal with Ace had to involve Theo getting a team place as well. 

You have just ruined our next announcement. The Poole fans will have nothing to talk about now.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You have just ruined our next announcement. The Poole fans will have nothing to talk about now.

Well....

....we could always talk about CHRIS HARRIS!!

:D:D:party:

• Haha 1

Going a different route next season instead of always having 1 good reserve going to permanently have 2 p___ Not so good reserves

4 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

When Jorgensen average drops by about 2 points one of the reserves will be out the door more than likely.

4 hours ago, screm said:

By that stage the season will be over.

How will the season be over. Are you suggesting after the 1st set of averages Berwick won't be able to even reach 6th place in the league?

3 hours ago, mc131 said:

Most teams if not all will be sorted just not released they haven't done anything special 

I'd say they have done something special - they've told the fans what's going on!

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Hmmmm Jorgensen on a fat old average and two weak looking reserves.

And I thought Skidder said Rory was only doing a couple of meetings in Oz, d'oh :D

Jorgensen isn't on an old average, he's on a converted average (one he has never reached)

• Like 1

On paper the Berwick team looks weak. But until more clubs are signed can't comment of they are a title challenging side or not!

* The 7th best team of 9 could be "title challenging" as they would only be one place from the play-offs!

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Jorgensen isn't on an old average, he's on a converted average (one he has never reached)

Yep aware of that, 'old' was part of my turn of phrase rather than meaning 'ageing' :D

54 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Things may have changed, we will see. 

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Who says they offered him a place? In side made up that way would probably been too much pressure anyway. Needs left to develop whereas would've been under pressure to score some points in that side imo. 

Money is key,and anyone in Ace’s position offered aTeam place and a good deal would take it.Good luck to him he is a talent.

• Like 1