British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Paulco said:

Brennan riding at 5 last season will have kept his average in check . Would definitely have him back along with , as rumoured,  Harris , Nowak and Vissing to make a solid top 5 

Harris rumour might be getting more credibility now that he is not returning to Berwick.I thought he would prefer midweek track,but money is his big priority.Not sure how the fans would take it.

1 hour ago, lewy said:

How can you limit a guarantee? It's either a guarantee or not a guarantee or is it just limited to what clubs can pay guarantees.

I didn't write the BSPL press release. Feel free to contact them directly.

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

And Poole have some very good sponsor's 

They do!! ;)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I didn't realise there was a press release, that's why I asked what the limitations of limited guarantees was.

4 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Not something I expected either but heard it from couple knowledgeable sources he could be coming back. Can probably name his price with this reduced points limit and his attractive average, will be much sought after

Well it is the silly season, have to wait and see. I would be very disappointed if he didn't return, he certainly gave everything when it mattered most. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

They do!! ;)

And some embarrassing ones…. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Can you put a link up to the press release, I can't find it and I would like to read it. Tia

22 minutes ago, lewy said:

Can you put a link up to the press release, I can't find it and I would like to read it. Tia

It's dated Sat 5th Nov on BSPL website under Championship News 'Championship plans for '23'. Its the same press release that advises 16 home and 16 away league fixtures

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 6:52 AM, Jaizer said:

Best for his development..doesn't want to become a one track pony

It will certainly be a good move for Connor, for reasons not known to many.

All rumours regarding the new look Glasgow team & Harris has already been on board briefly & is a non starter for next season.

More chance tempting Howarth & Morris to head north but the big bucks have to go to Pickering who is box office on the bike like Basso.

1 hour ago, Diablo said:

All rumours regarding the new look Glasgow team & Harris has already been on board briefly & is a non starter for next season.

More chance tempting Howarth & Morris to head north but the big bucks have to go to Pickering who is box office on the bike like Basso.

Hands off

Ive always though any team who could get Basso and pickering in the same team have got to be the most entertaining team in the league, regardless of who else is signed.

Howarth would be my shout if I was a Glasgow fan, him and Basso would be a brilliant 1 and 5.

Edited by Diamonds85