British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

don't look like Glasgow are poaching any Poole riders this time round 

Your Bitterness should have mellowed by now, but then again maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

You look so stupid now ! Wouldn’t have it about anything I said haha 

Mate, your the worst kind of sports fan. A jumped up ego maniac with their nose up the arse of whoever you think is important. Couldn't give a monkeys how I look it's a forum, you know where you put opinions out. I never said complin wouldn't come just didn't want him. Same with Harris. Stand by it neither signing make sense. Now run along like the sycophant you are to get your next bit of "Insider knowledge". Absolute bore 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Got to wonder when the deal for Compton was done? Has he been a quick replacement for Tate?

Manse was sure Complin wouldn't be riding for Glasgow.

From the reports of his injuries I doubt Tate will be riding anywhere n the next 12 months.

In answer to your first question I found out on the 18 th of November.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That is because fans automatically compare it to last year's team (been guilty of it myself!) whereas you need to compare it to other teams.

I guess, but he might know all of that anyway.

I completely agree, with a drop in two points on the building, the teams had to reduced somewhere and it looks like all of the teams are going with a weaker looking reserve pairing.

20 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Mate, your the worst kind of sports fan. A jumped up ego maniac with their nose up the arse of whoever you think is important. Couldn't give a monkeys how I look it's a forum, you know where you put opinions out. I never said complin wouldn't come just didn't want him. Same with Harris. Stand by it neither signing make sense. Now run along like the sycophant you are to get your next bit of "Insider knowledge". Absolute bore 

You are being kind with the bore part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I know more about the sport then you have forgotten about hahaha 

26 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

I completely agree, with a drop in two points on the building, the teams had to reduced somewhere and it looks like all of the teams are going with a weaker looking reserve pairing.

Yeah seems to be 5-7 point riders missing out atm.

1 minute ago, Gating tart said:

I know more about the sport then you have forgotten about hahaha 

Again what you want? Party hat and a balloon? Blue Peter badge? You won't be alone on this forum. Difference is rest don't act like you and I have bit of respect for. You're ego is so big you just have to be the person in the know or you'll have to cry yourself to sleep. Pretty sad existence in my book

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gating tart said:

Anything you want to know ask me! 

what was the whole nine yards ?

Complin could be half decent if he has lost some bulk and is on some better kit. His style should suit the Glasgow circuit too.

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Complin could be half decent if he has lost some bulk and is on some better kit. His style should suit the Glasgow circuit too.

Just look at the photo on Instagram from Glasgow acc. Def lost some weight. 

Complin finished the season with Plymouth i saw enough of him to think he will up his average and be very entertaining to watch :t:

33 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Some decent gating would be preferable, not his forte and always harder coming from the back if not on decent equipment.

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Just look at the photo on Instagram from Glasgow acc. Def lost some weight. 

As said earlier lost a stone since end of season.