British Speedway Forum

Great to see Claus starting as he finished when last at Glasgow, paid 20 for first 2 meetings is a great start. Thought Marcin would have got zero at Armadale but as I was saying to monarch fans before heat 8 that it would be a 5-1 to them, he comes out with a win, although he is a different beast at Glasgow, just need some away points , was impressed with Lee at Glasgow, he should beat the 2 pointers in the league and hopefully a few second strings as well. All in all a good start to the season.

• Like 2

I can't see Edinburgh or Berwick winning at each others track, so a bonus point against Berwick should be enough to put Glasgow in the BSN semis

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I can't see Edinburgh or Berwick winning at each others track, so a bonus point against Berwick should be enough to put Glasgow in the BSN semis

I think edinburgh could well win at shielfield 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Obviously everyone has their own opinion, but I think Monarchs bottom end won't score enough for a win.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I think you will pump them then after the meeting get your club twitter team to tweet.

“Easy win for the Bandits but Edinburgh need a spoon of concrete and harden up” .

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, weejeemy said:

Basso fined for throttling cook.

I would rather they ban guests than a good old fashioned barney...

• Like 3

Craig is craig, his issues are well documented and no need to go over them.

When he's good he's not only a fantastic Speedway Rider he is also one of the most affable and approachable guys you could wish to meet.

When he's not good he can be an absolute dick and be someone you'd be best to steer well clear of.

Unlike other illnesses that can cause you to have good and bad days like Migraine, IBS , Gout etc etc, mental illness is not immediately visible and try as they might those who suffer from it can't always control it. 

That's the nature of the beast of mental illness. I don't make excuses for the guy and I don't think he'd make excuses for himself. I'm sure though that he and millions of others who suffer from it would like a magic cure.

• Like 4

Its not about controlling your mind, it's more about not letting your mind control you....in essence, you are not your mind.

Spiritual teachings are most beneficial...letting go and non resistance...acceptance and so on.

2 hours ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Now available in the track shop... :D

image.png.42a95b5aef5390fe3cdfc3c36c60efce.png

You could get a hefty clout with that.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You could get a hefty clout with that.

Especially with the compartment for a steel shoe. :blink::drink:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Especially with the compartment for a steel shoe. :blink::drink:

And the pocket for cement 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bear_Bottom said:

Now available in the track shop... :D

image.png.42a95b5aef5390fe3cdfc3c36c60efce.png

Probably a 'knock-off', purchased abroad?!  Discovered it was a 'con' from 'Crete'!:rofl:

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Probably a 'knock-off', purchased abroad?!  Discovered it was a 'con' from 'Crete'!:rofl:

In true Glasgow style would be available at the barra's market with brick in the bottom as standard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1