British Speedway Forum

did 111 pass his interview for the job @ ed/bra on friday night ?

cant believe you want vussing back . he just moans ALL the time . 

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

It was Saturday night , he was fixing his van on Friday night.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It was Saturday night , he was fixing his van on Friday night.

so did he pass the interview on saturday night ?

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

so did he pass the interview on saturday night ?

Did he turn up ? 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

He’s on a 5 ???? His lowest average in the last 10 years was 6.84 ?? He left Glasgow on a 7.68.

he could moan every meeting as long as he can improve off his starting average and I’d still be happy.

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

He’s on a 5 ???? His lowest average in the last 10 years was 6.84 ?? He left Glasgow on a 7.68.

he could moan every meeting as long as he can improve off his starting average and I’d still be happy.

you are prob right , i would rather have a well balanced team with no improve in them than an out and out number 1  . then the results may come your way .  viss still a moaner on a 5 or 10 point average .

8 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

What’s the thinking with Cook? Always get the feeling he’s on the brink of chucking it tbh. 

I personally think he had a better season than what his average shows. He literally had 3 disastrous meetings at Glasgow mid season with accidents and bike failures which dragged him down.

On an 8.2 ish average if he can perform as he has done in the past he will be an absolute steal, I just don’t think it’ll be Glasgow, they have tried the last 3 seasons building a team around him and it just seems that if we lose the other experienced member in the team (Uli in the last two seasons) then the remainder of the team falls apart.

13 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Kye will be in blue and gold I hope. 

Kye and Tom are on exactly the same average (when discount is applied) one made his average average at #5 the other #3, I think Tom at 3 and another rider at 5 will show his true average this year.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jenga said:

Just like most of the people who post on here………..lol.   (not directed at you jenga)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Kye will be in blue and gold I hope. 

Don't think he is quite ready to move up to the PL with Sheffield or Kings Lynn just yet. Maybe another year

3 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Don't think he is quite ready to move up to the PL with Sheffield or Kings Lynn just yet. Maybe another year

The PL is “Up”? Debatable 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Totally with you on that - sooner the PL and CL are amalgamated with sensible team building averages and no GP wanna-bes missing meeting the better.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I doubt very much it's 'up' in quality of racing (BV excepted) or regularity of fixtures but it undoubtedly is in terms of quality. Lots of riders the same of course but no Doyle, Lambert, Fricke, Zagar, Kurtz, Holder, Museilak etc in the Championship.

Edited by Bagpuss

16 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Totally with you on that - sooner the PL and CL are amalgamated with sensible team building averages and no GP wanna-bes missing meeting the better.

Unfortunately that won’t happen anytime soon.Even Bates is moving Leicester up out of self interest.