2. Cameron Heeps 4.33

3. Lewis Kerr 7.72

4. Jack Thomas 4.77

5. Scott Nicholls 8.23

6. Lee Complin 4.00

7. 2.00 Pointer

Try again wrong on a few riders?

9 hours ago, Matt Davis said:

I wish the team who Harris has actually signed for would announce it soon to stop all the Harris to Oxford rumours! 

5 hours ago, TTT said:

1. Chris Harris 8.75

2. Cameron Heeps 4.33

3. Lewis Kerr 7.72

4. Jack Thomas 4.77

5. Scott Nicholls 8.23

6. Lee Complin 4.00

7. 2.00 Pointer

:D:D:D

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:D:D:D

I tried to build a team with Masters, Nicholls & Kerr but I couldn't get a competitive side together so I just chucked Harris in with a couple of 4.00 pointers lol.

2 hours ago, TTT said:

I tried to build a team with Masters, Nicholls & Kerr but I couldn't get a competitive side together so I just chucked Harris in with a couple of 4.00 pointers lol.

If having Masters then can only be Nicholls or Kerr, not both. 

You get the feeling Harris wants to be as close to Coventry as possible this season. 

Edited by Coventry_Bee

2 hours ago, Coventry_Bee said:

You get the feeling Harris wants to be as close to Coventry as possible this season. 

Living but not riding. 

10 hours ago, Coventry_Bee said:

Glasgow's no where near Coventry

• Like 2

On 11/24/2022 at 10:56 AM, TTT said:

1. Chris Harris 8.75

2. Cameron Heeps 4.33

3. Lewis Kerr 7.72

4. Jack Thomas 4.77

5. Scott Nicholls 8.23

6. Lee Complin 4.00

7. 2.00 Pointer

For my money I'd rather not see Heeps return. He came in as a heat leader with potential to improve & finished up at reserve, I'm sorry but i've seen enough of Mr Heeps.

Another from this line-up I would rather stayed away is Lee Complin, his gating is not good enough for a track that has such a short run to turn 1 & he over-rides when behind & on more than once cost his own team points after obstructing his team mate.

I'd say the #7 would most likely be Henry Atkins. Well until he stamps his feet as he has done at Somerset & Plymouth when he gets replaced in a race. I believe he is a fair NDL rider but the Championship is to strong for him.

The return of Jack Thomas to Cowley is a must he was the star of the side for me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Technik said:

For my money I'd rather not see Heeps return. He came in as a heat leader with potential to improve & finished up at reserve, I'm sorry but i've seen enough of Mr Heeps.

Another from this line-up I would rather stayed away is Lee Complin, his gating is not good enough for a track that has such a short run to turn 1 & he over-rides when behind & on more than once cost his own team points after obstructing his team mate.

I'd say the #7 would most likely be Henry Atkins. Well until he stamps his feet as he has done at Somerset & Plymouth when he gets replaced in a race. I believe he is a fair NDL rider but the Championship is to strong for him.

The return of Jack Thomas to Cowley is a must he was the star of the side for me.

There’s definitely a chance of that with Atkins especially with the rose tinted glasses his daddy wears you would think young Henry is the next bewley mark my words I will be amazed if he is your no7 if you don’t have problems next season.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:17 PM, lisa-colette said:

If having Masters then can only be Nicholls or Kerr, not both. 

Masters,Nicholls,Kerr, Heeps +3

53 minutes ago, Normski said:

Masters,Nicholls,Kerr, Heeps +3

Would that be 3 two pointers? ;)

Edit- two 3 pointers and a 2 pointer fits even if you swapped out Heeps for Jack Thomas. 

Edited by lisa-colette

24 minutes ago, Sully said:

Full 1-7 being announced at 6pm tonight. 

Makes a refreshing change. To think that when I was a regular line ups were often declared weeks, sometimes days, before the commencement of a new season.