British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

Even slicker tonight, didn't think that was possible! 

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Even slicker tonight, didn't think that was possible! 

Phil working his usual magic...

Will be telling them to water the track next...

Gifted....:rolleyes:

This event has got to go down as the worst international event of all time. No crowd, no atmosphere,  bald track, gate and go, really really rubbishe. 

20 years ago Poole held this event and we had temporary stands, place was packed, fantastic atmosphere, high drama, brilliant racing, it had it all, except for the TeamGB win. Now we have this tripe.

Interviewer has just said atmosphere is amazing. Effing bull crap.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Probably no one else wanted to know this answer, but a kind FIM official in Wroclaw has told me that Milik’s nominated Tac Sub ride on Tuesday night was in heat 5. I hope that somehow we are informed tonight and tomorrow when the no 5’s are taking a Tac Sub ride as against a simple reserve change.

Did it not say on Sportowefakty ?  I wasn't really looking at the live section as the presentation in the stadium were good at saying which riders were in which heat.

I just kept an eye on overall scores on it.

No... I don't do programs. 

It will be different tomorrow night, imagine what people would be saying if the track is crap tomorrow night after five days of racing and practice, got to keep slick to hopefully get better tomorrow.  Why worry , only two teams in it tonight.f

1 minute ago, jrs said:

It will be different tomorrow night, imagine what people would be saying if the track is crap tomorrow night after five days of racing and practice, got to keep slick to hopefully get better tomorrow.  Why worry , only two teams in it tonight.f

One team...:D

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Someone has told the commentators that i want to know if the no 5 is a tac Sub or reserve ride !!!!

Does it make any difference R&R? Aussies winning every race. Meeting is a complete non event.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Does it make any difference R&R? Aussies winning every race. Meeting is a complete non event.

Matters to me ! We have just seen all the Polish team by the start watching and Kelv and Chris missed it !!!

• Haha 1

'Disaster for Australia'

Oo Sarcasm!