British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

True though! Some riders just are. When Stef was riding for Poole in 2021, one of his targets was to go a season without getting injured. 

And people tell us that British riders have no ambition :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

True though! Some riders just are. When Stef was riding for Poole in 2021, one of his targets was to go a season without getting injured. 

I'm sure that is EVERY rider's intention ? :D

56 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I'm sure that is EVERY rider's intention ? :D

His more than others as it may not have happened yet! 

Great to see little P back , I would not have King back though , as he is not known as a heat 15 expert , 

and as we have the super heat in the Championship plus heats 13 and 15  he would be a No No !.

Brennan / Bomber or N Morris for me.

21 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

Great to see little P back , I would not have King back though , as he is not known as a heat 15 expert , 

and as we have the super heat in the Championship plus heats 13 and 15  he would be a No No !.

I’ve always been reluctant to mention this fact in case I was well off the mark due to maybe only seeing his bad performances ……but I don’t know how many times I’ve seen him being picked for heat 15 only for him to fail to bring home the bacon. Began to wonder why he was consistently being chosen. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

I hope King isn't back with you either, I want him at Poole, he has been superb for Poole and has had plenty of rides and wins in Heat 15.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

Heat 15 expert ,that’s a new one,only in speedway.

47 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I hope King isn't back with you either, I want him at Poole, he has been superb for Poole and has had plenty of rides and wins in Heat 15.

Maybe prepare yourself for him not being back. Just in case. 

41 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe prepare yourself for him not being back. Just in case. 

Maybe but If I had to choose between S Worrall and Danny King it would be Danny especially after doing a great job as captain. 

24 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe but If I had to choose between S Worrall and Danny King it would be Danny especially after doing a great job as captain. 

Hmm. Thing is, I don't think Poole would drop Steve. If he left I think it would be his decision. Just the feeling I get anyway! 

Edit - and....just realised this isn't a Poole thread! Ooops. Back to Birmingham :D:blush:

Edited by lisa-colette

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmm. Thing is, I don't think Poole would drop Steve. If he left I think it would be his decision. Just the feeling I get anyway! 

Depends on the chats at the Chateau?!:approve:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mac101 said:

maybe both steve and danny leaving and schelin coming in ^~}

Was gonna say, lots of trying to choose which heat leader to release but maybe more than one of them might have something else lined up. 

2 hours ago, Bluenose said:

Not Nick Morris: his average is too high. I'd like to see Josh Pickering.

15 hours ago, Bluenose said:

King wouldn't have to worry about Heat 15 ? We very rarely get to a last heat decider these days and if we did the manager most likely would get it tactically wrong!

• Haha 2