British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

James Wright's starting average for 2022 was 5.20. His final average for 2022 was 5.65.

Which is made up of his 6 Scunny appearances (30 rides 42 pts) this year plus his last 4 matches for Newcastle in 2021 (21 rides 30 points)

72/51*4 = 5.65   QED

53 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Is Manzares just a rumour or is there some truth in it?

If I was aBrummie I’d be hoping it was a rumour 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Is Manzares just a rumour or is there some truth in it?

You're asking the British Rumours Forum whether a rumour is true or not???  :rofl:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

You're asking the British Rumours Forum whether a rumour is true or not???  :rofl:

Or maybe creating a rumour for the rumourers to ruminate on?!

How come pearson doesnt get a reassessed average for 2023 after last year?

Imo brum would have been better going with a 2.00 reaerve and using the extra 2 points to find a rider in the low 6s

13 minutes ago, ljriley90 said:

Imo brum would have been better going with a 2.00 reaerve and using the extra 2 points to find a rider in the low 6s

Cause he can’t go below his assessed average of 4.00.

39 minutes ago, ljriley90 said:

Pearson is the one that should/can improve, so, I see your point (pardon the pun) but I'd stick with him...

Its the 10 plus Morris that's going to have the biggest negative impact.

I would have sacrificed Bowtell for a 2 pointer and got a stronger replacement.

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

Pearson is the one that should/can improve, so, I see your point (pardon the pun) but I'd stick with him...

Its the 10 plus Morris that's going to have the biggest negative impact.

I would have sacrificed Bowtell for a 2 pointer and got a stronger replacement.

You lacked a No.1 last season, be happy you've got one for 2023. And barring injury he'll be there for the whole season.

A 2pt reserve would put a lot of pressure on Pearson, who looked out of his depth last season. But's been doing well in Oz.

• Like 1

Pearson is a much better rider on the European tracks, if he can bring that form to Birmingham he'll do ok

1 hour ago, gmarsbar2 said:

You lacked a No.1 last season, be happy you've got one for 2023. And barring injury he'll be there for the whole season.

A 2pt reserve would put a lot of pressure on Pearson, who looked out of his depth last season. But's been doing well in Oz.

We lacked a regular No.1 due to 'crap' team building...but we had some great guest appearances to compensate!

I'm neither happy, or sad....I'm just expressing an opinion and I think so far as team building goes,  10 points on Morris is a mistake, unless you've got a Scott Nicholls to give him support .... 

2 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Or maybe creating a rumour for the rumourers to ruminate on?!

Change ruminate to urinate maybe.....

12 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

We lacked a regular No.1 due to 'crap' team building...but we had some great guest appearances to compensate!

I'm neither happy, or sad....I'm just expressing an opinion and I think so far as team building goes,  10 points on Morris is a mistake, unless you've got a Scott Nicholls to give him support .... 

You've got Justin to back Nick up, will do just as well, if not better than an Scott