British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gorzow GP Saturday 24th June 2023

5 minutes ago, Lefty said:

You were saying??? :D

I know...

You’ve gotta say he’s bloody good that Zmarzlik.

• Like 1

Utterly dire GP on what is meant to be a decent race track. Only decent race was the final but Zmarzlik just hasn’t got any real opposition. Turn the clock back 10-15 years ago and the event was far more competitive. Today it’s who can stop Zmarzlik, and the answer is no one. Especially as it’s so Polish based and raced on a tr5ck Zmarzlik knows like the back of his hands.

Utterly, utterly boring to be honest and a real shame. I have always looked forwards to the GP series but frankly it’s hardly worth the time. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

During the meeting I was thinking it is getting boring that Zmarzlik always wins. Then all of a sudden it wasn't boring any more.

3 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

They let Bartosz get away with murder, close the door!!!

He's has too much speed they can't stop him

Edited by FAST GATER

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Utterly dire GP on what is meant to be a decent race track. Only decent race was the final but Zmarzlik just hasn’t got any real opposition. Turn the clock back 10-15 years ago and the event was far more competitive. Today it’s who can stop Zmarzlik, and the answer is no one. Especially as it’s so Polish based and raced on a tr5ck Zmarzlik knows like the back of his hands.

Utterly, utterly boring to be honest and a real shame. I have always looked forwards to the GP series but frankly it’s hardly worth the time. 

Thats a bit of a myth there are loads of tracks in poland that are better than Gorzow.

Edited by eric i

Laguta and Emil are the only ones who can challenge Zmarzlik.

Whole GP series is pointless until they're allowed back in it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Fair play to Madsen for not going down. :t:

Lool. There was no need to go down he didn't touch him :rofl:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Could also be we are witnessing quite an exceptional speedway   rider one in a generation !

• Like 1

Is Kelv pi$$ed? 

Don't think him and Louis and there tonight... we're only "saying what they could see" from the tv pictures.

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Laguta and Emil are the only ones who can challenge Zmarzlik.

Whole GP series is pointless until they're allowed back in it.

On this form I wonder whether they could stop him