British Speedway Forum
Bluenose

B S N Premiership Pass

4 hours ago, bruno said:

Brilliant, thanks for that and all the best next year. Just to get a reply from speedway people shows the difference with BSN. Thoroughly enjoyed last season and will be signing up to both the championship and premiership 

And you get emails from the BSN team, advertising their product, and making sure I dont forget they exist...

Almost like they understand the way that to be successful today your online presence and targeted marketing is key...

Who'd have thought that? :rolleyes:

Will be signing up as an extra Xmas present to my wife... ;)

I am sure she will be delighted...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On the NBA pass, you have the option of home commentary or away commentary. You also have the option of commentary in many different foreign languages such as Korean and French.

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

On the NBA pass, you have the option of home commentary or away commentary. You also have the option of commentary in many different foreign languages such as Korean and French.

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Fantastic.That will sway me.!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Fantastic.That will sway me.!

Me too. It might be a good way to learn a second language. I would then be able to demonstrate to my old boss that, like him, I am also bilingual. He was fluent in both English and absolute b*ll*cks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Are you having a laugh? Love your comments re Emil and Artem signing on for the Panthers (allegedly) but your comments re the NBA pass are ridiculous. Keep things going BSN on an upward trajectory, I'm all in favour and I think there are many others out there who share the same view. Personally, I think your sign up fees for 2023 are fantastic value.

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

On BSN you can get English commentary. Scottish commentary, Australian commentary, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I wish we had a "Rosco" button where we could turn him on or off :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

On BSN you can get English commentary. Scottish commentary, Australian commentary, 

And Glaswegian.!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mikebv said:

And you get emails from the BSN team, advertising their product, and making sure I dont forget they exist...

Almost like they understand the way that to be successful today your online presence and targeted marketing is key...

Who'd have thought that? :rolleyes:

Will be signing up as an extra Xmas present to my wife... ;)

I am sure she will be delighted...:D

You've just solved my wife's Xmas present dilemma. Thanks, much appreciated 

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2022 at 10:44 AM, iainb said:

I wish we had a "Rosco" button where we could turn him on or off :D

Only a off button would be needed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can these premiership matches be played on demand after the live event? And if so for how long?

Just curious, if im at Sheffield when they streaming another meeting the same night can i watch it over the weekend after etc?

20 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Can these premiership matches be played on demand after the live event? And if so for how long?

Just curious, if im at Sheffield when they streaming another meeting the same night can i watch it over the weekend after etc?

Yes you can watch them after the event.I suppose they will be there to watch for quite a while as long as you have subscribed to them.I just put on the pairs from Wolves last season which i paid for at the time and it is still there for me to view.

2 hours ago, Heathcote said:

If last season was anything to go by you'll be able to watch most of the Thursday night matches if you're a Sheffield fan :D

All matches were due to be available this year until 31/10 but due to the Edinburgh match (I think) they made them available through the winter too as a gesture of good will

On 12/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, MartinBSN said:

We are switching to a new platform this year which will work on your Samsung tv

This is very good to know as i've purchased the premiership pass seeing as I've no longer a team to follow since Swindon closed.