British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Predictions for 2023

14 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Agree , Kennedy also is ready to fire,scunthorpe have a very competitive side away and a home fortress with them riders , as I said before, with a team with 3 Queenslanders it will be fighting for top honours in ‘23

Kennedy at 6 will be extremely competitive and exciting to watch, as long as he’s recovered from his pelvic injury.

Newcastle will not start in 2023.That is my prediction.If your club has speedway enjoy it while it lasts as when it is gone it is gone.

18 hours ago, soupy said:

Newcastle will not start in 2023.That is my prediction.If your club has speedway enjoy it while it lasts as when it is gone it is gone.

Hopefully that isn’t the case, Eastbourne maybe coming back, Workington back at NDL, rebels coming back, Oxford came back after 15 years?

As long as the stadium is still there, clubs have a chance of coming back, so Eastbourne and hopefully Coventry are possibilities. To offset this both Armadale and Peterborough seem to be on borrowed time. 

• Like 1

Glasgow look like the Harlem Globetrotters of the Championship in 2023 , so it's just a matter of who finishes runner up . While the other seven clubs will finish above Edinburgh 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Glasgow look like the Harlem Globetrotters of the Championship in 2023 , so it's just a matter of who finishes runner up . While the other seven clubs will finish above Edinburgh 

What - bunch of Clowns who've never won a serious competition?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

Dream on 

3 hours ago, Paulco said:

Same old thing said every year, always ends in disappointment, just asked Cammie :rofl:

Edited by Arthur54

You really don't get this forum do you :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

Reel em in mate,especially poor old Arthur54 :party:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lewy said:

Reel em in mate,especially poor old Arthur54 :party:

All good fun :party:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Same old thing said every year, always ends in disappointment, just asked Cammie :rofl:

I could see his tongue  swelling his cheek as he wrote that and I’m 5 miles away from him.

I also put a tenner on you would be the first to bite.

24 minutes ago, lewy said:

Fair one mate:t:

Your too kind mate I personally thought he made a rip roaring of  himself.