British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Press & practice days ?

Never rely on Skidder for pricing lol. U11s still free and 11-16 is £6! So all same as last season apart from adults going up £1. Much better!! 

Edited by lisa-colette

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Skidder recheck your info against the website!! 

He's been struggling a bit lately posting all sorts of drivel,could one of his friends if he's got any check on him and make sure he's OK,I'm concerned. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, lewy said:

He's been struggling a bit lately posting all sorts of drivel,could one of his friends if he's got any check on him and make sure he's OK,I'm concerned. :rolleyes:

Given your concern Lewy I just called Danny Ford. 

He confirmed he's been a touch constipated but Skidder should be back on top form soon. 

Edited by HGould
Spelling
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Can see both sides of this but I'm not sure dividing season ticket holders and casual supporters (who might go every week anyway) is the best idea really.

Why not let the season ticket holders watch 3 races from the centre green like Lynn. That would give the few hundred ticket holders something extra. And wouldn't shut the other 1000 or so fans that might like to go  out of the P and P.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Adults £19.00
Seniors (65yrs and above) * £16.00
Concessions (disability or on benefits) * £16.00
Student (16yrs or over with Student ID card) * £10.00
Child (11-16yrs) * £6.00
Child (under 11) * FREE

* proof may be required

Sorry got the kids ages wrong..

Copied and pasted from Pirates website. Thanks for all your concerns - especially from the stalkers.:D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Why not let the season ticket holders watch 3 races from the centre green like Lynn. That would give the few hundred ticket holders something extra. And wouldn't shut the other 1000 or so fans that might like to go  out of the P and P.

Thats reserved for meeting and club sponsors.  Not sure the stadium stewards would allow that many season ticket holders onto centregreen? H&S and all that - again different if you own your own stadium! 

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thats reserved for meeting and club sponsors.  Not sure the stadium stewards would allow that many season ticket holders onto centregreen? H&S and all that - again different if you own your own stadium! 

I didn't mean 200 at a time. 10 to 20 maybe at a time. Whether there are 100 or 500 fans at the P&P i wouldn't of thought it would cost any more for rent ?.Lynn has Press ETC only during the day, and all fans welcome at 7.30 when the riders will take to the track.

The crowds Poole get in the Champ i would of thought Ford could afford a steward or 2 at a tenner an hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I didn't mean 200 at a time. 10 to 20 maybe at a time. Whether there are 100 or 500 fans at the P&P i wouldn't of thought it would cost any more for rent ?.Lynn has Press ETC only during the day, and all fans welcome at 7.30 when the riders will take to the track.

The crowds Poole get in the Champ i would of thought Ford could afford a steward or 2 at a tenner an hour.

Sure they used to let all fans in for it around 2003 era.  (In the evening from 6 or half 6 if I remember correctly)  Would have been about 1500 ish crowd for it. Can't remember what year they stopped it though.

21 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Never rely on Skidder for pricing lol. U11s still free and 11-16 is £6! So all same as last season apart from adults going up £1. Much better!! 

With Shovlar busted (literally) and Skidder a busted flush (metaphorically) your the only Poole Forum Heat Leader who doesn't look way past their best Lisa. 

A few inconsistent second strings but you'll certainly need some new young blood for the coming Forum season. 

Forget any Aussies they just moan and whine. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Which part of Australia do you come from?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

With Shovlar busted (literally) and Skidder a busted flush (metaphorically) your the only Poole Forum Heat Leader who doesn't look way past their best Lisa. 

A few inconsistent second strings but you'll certainly need some new young blood for the coming Forum season. 

Anyway back on topic - as a matter of interest what are the P&P arrangements at Birmingham and Plymouth?

47 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Anyway back on topic - as a matter of interest what are the P&P arrangements at Birmingham and Plymouth?

You're not invited:cheers:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lewy said:

You're not invited:cheers:

You May be surprised!!:party:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I see what you did there  :D

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Seriously Skidder1  if you do attend, I would be delighted to meet you in person and buy you a drink you will be made welcome. :t:

• Like 1