British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Peterborough v Ippo 27/3

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

Basso will end the season at No.1.

No doubt in my mind at all.

There was never an issue with his scores at home. The test is away from the showground. 

Just now, SPEEDY69 said:

There was never an issue with his scores at home. The test is away from the showground. 

That'll be fine this year 

• Like 1

Losing Nicki P has decided the meeting unfortunately, we would've nicked it tonight if he was fit enough to continue.

Only worry for me is Richie Worrall because he's looked really poor tonight.

Oh dear - after all the excitement Mr N Pedersen loses it in heat 1 and pulls out of the meeting injured ☹️

Rather destroyed the meeting - although amazes me how a speedway track can be so pants after having all winter to get it right.

was Phil Morris in attendance tonight ? 

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Losing Nicki P has decided the meeting unfortunately, we would've nicked it tonight if he was fit enough to continue.

Only worry for me is Richie Worrall because he's looked really poor tonight.

Agreed have no double figures scorer from reserve to cover ensured this was the end of the road tonight 

1 minute ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Oh dear - after all the excitement Mr N Pedersen loses it in heat 1 and pulls out of the meeting injured ☹️

Rather destroyed the meeting - although amazes me how a speedway track can be so pants after having all winter to get it right.

was Phil Morris in attendance tonight ? 

Yes to Morris

Haha Panthers think losing Pedersen cost them 

Was already in 3rd when he crashed …. Then his replacements got 4 and do you think he would have got anything in heat 13 lol

Proper dads army side destined for the bottom only shining light is Basso and young Rew has just shown him the quickest way round his home track didn’t take him long to size it up

Long season for Panthers 

• Sad 1

Just now, Gavan said:

Haha Panthers think losing Pedersen cost them 

Was already in 3rd when he crashed …. Then his replacements got 4 and do you think he would have got anything in heat 13 lol

Proper dads army side destined for the bottom only shining light is Basso and young Rew has just shown him the quickest way round his home track didn’t take him long to size it up

Long season for Panthers 

It did without doubt oh and Worrall riding a tractor 

Can't see the Witches getting battered anywhere this season with two solid big hitters in the team...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Sayfutdinov shouldn't even be riding.

Ridiculous how Ipswich are happy to support propaganda for Putin.

Are you real?

• Like 1

Two points down going into heat 15 after losing their number 1 on the opening two bends has cost Peterborough without a doubt. 

• Like 2