British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Sheffield 27 March

No weather concerns tomorrow, sunny all day but chilly.

BELLE VUE V SHEFFIELD – MONDAY, MARCH 27 @ 7:30PM 

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Dan Bewley 8.91, Norick Blodorn 5.45, Jaimon Lidsey 5.16, Charles Wright 6.26, Brady Kurtz (C) 8.24, Tom Brennan 4.40, Jake Mulford (RS); TM: Mark Lemon

Sheffield ‘TruPlant’ Tigers: Jack Holder 8.61, Kyle Howarth (C) 5.28, Adam Ellis 6.72, David Bellego 5.80, Tobiasz Musielak 7.91, Lewis Kerr 4.59, Dan Gilkes (RS); TM: Simon Stead

Fully expecting an Aces win and Aces to take the bonus point.

Agree with @spin king on this one, wouldn’t be surprised to see something around 53-37.  See there’s a tweak in the Sheffield line up moving Bellego and Howarth around for this one which is a good call especially with Ellis struggling for speed last Thursday.  

6 hours ago, spin king said:

Fully expecting an Aces win and Aces to take the bonus point.

Exactly this. Just hope we keep it close maybe if Ellis ups his game from Thursday night we have a chance for the win 

• Haha 1

Sheffield have riders that can get round our place, certainly cant take anything for granted.

A mirror of the 1st leg, 48-42 home win.

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

A mirror of the 1st leg, 48-42 home win.

So is that a run off? I can't remember what they said if both legs end in a tie. Or is it a super heat? 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So is that a run off? I can't remember what they said if both legs end in a tie. Or is it a super heat? 

Nooooooooooooooo

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Any tie, either on the night or on aggregate, results in a Super Heat this year.

If it's a tie on the night and on aggregate, then it's called a Super Heat Plus, because it's for 2 points.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What? I love the superheat!! :D

A tube of 'Deep Heat' is good for that!!:rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PotteringAround said:

Any tie, either on the night or on aggregate, results in a Super Heat this year.

If it's a tie on the night and on aggregate, then it's called a Super Heat Plus, because it's for 2 points.

So probably a slight advantage on average over 2 legs to have the away one first I suppose if both matches close?

• Like 1

I somehow doubt the superheat will come into play tonight, the 5 tigers remaining from last season only averaged 28 points a meeting between them on their 4 visits to the NSS last season. The addition of Bellego and Gilkes to the septet will not be adding a further 14 points to that total.

Sheffield will have to up their games massively, or Belle Vue have some terrible luck for the Tigers to get close to 40 points this evening 

8 hours ago, Heathcote said:

I somehow doubt the superheat will come into play tonight, the 5 tigers remaining from last season only averaged 28 points a meeting between them on their 4 visits to the NSS last season. The addition of Bellego and Gilkes to the septet will not be adding a further 14 points to that total.

Sheffield will have to up their games massively, or Belle Vue have some terrible luck for the Tigers to get close to 40 points this evening 

Hmmm......