British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Aces Cup 2nd leg 10/4

If there is valid reason why wasn’t it announced, it was kept secret and not announced till parade at 7.55 so obviously controversial 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

But Becker is not in the team as he has been replaced last week on a 28 day facility by Nicholls, unless as now SN injured they can revert to the previously announced team.

The CEO will no doubt be brushing up on those six most important words for the sport in this country...

"In the interest of British Speedway"...:D

Presume with it being a cup tie that Bomber is now cup tied and cannot ride for Leicester in it? :D

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, andout said:

I'd have to spend too much time in the rule book trying to figure that one out but I have to believe it is a legal change or Belle Vue would not have allowed it to happen.....well maybe!

I am sure the Aces will need Bomber at some stage of the season so probably best to just let things lie...

5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

If there is valid reason why wasn’t it announced, it was kept secret and not announced till parade at 7.55 so obviously controversial 

I'm sure Belle Vue's legal team are looking into it as we speak:rolleyes::P:D

• Haha 2

Belle Vue are making hard work of this... couldn't they have got Scott Nicholls as a guest for Jake Mulford? :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Belle Vue are making hard work of this... couldn't they have got Scott Nicholls as a guest for Jake Mulford? :D

Or maybe shared Bomber? 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

FYI, Nicholls doesn't receive the 2.5% as he's never participated in the 3rd tier 

I used to believe that till it was pointed out he does. For example Nicholls finished on an 8.45 ave for Oxford, but started on an 8.28 ave this year!

Bewley hasn't got going this season yet or is the league just stronger 

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I used to believe that till it was pointed out he does. For example Nicholls finished on an 8.45 ave for Oxford, but started on an 8.28 ave this year!

Isn't the qualification 'ELIGIBLE to ride in NDL' which he would have been in 1994.

• Haha 1

Pi$$ing down.  4 races left and theres a break to see it the rain stops. I can't see them coming out again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Bewley is having a very slow start to his season here 

In his interview Dan said although it don't look like it, he is feeling good.

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Bewley is having a very slow start to his season here 

Looks like there fiddling the averages to get Zagar back in.

• Like 1

Probably stating the obvious here but almost every time I watch the Premiership I can’t help think that the make up of most of the tracks make it awful to watch.
We can get all the top riders we want over here, but on these tracks it will still be boring to watch. 
Was the same last week at Sheffield, far too narrow, and the leader just clears off