British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs Plymouth BSN series 19/04/23

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Just talking sh#te to make excuses for gullible fans.

So you are the expert, then plus keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Track not fantastic for racing tonight. Several occasions now someone has been miles faster than the rider in front but nothing there to pass on.

Wrighty's pretty good on co-comms :t:

• Like 1

Shame Roynon didn't get his max being the weak link in this team.;)

5 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

So you are the expert, then plus keyboard warrior. :rolleyes:

My example would Chris Harris 20+ years in GB and still says can’t find a set up.Would have to say I am a keyboard warrior along with yourself and everybody else on here ,and your calling me the expert.

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

My example would Chris Harris 20+ years in GB and still says can’t find a set up.Would have to say I am a keyboard warrior along with yourself and everybody else on here ,and your calling me the expert.

I am a keyboard warrior!

• Haha 1

Yawn. One decent race all night. Fair play to Poole only beat what's in front of you but bad day when Berwick match was more entertaining 

• Like 1

Richie Worrall should be given his own show on BSN! Richie gives it to you straight!

1 hour ago, Cookiefan said:

How can Poole fans watch that every week, 5-1 from the gate, don't think there will be any teams challenging the pirates at Wimbourne Rd

Not our fault if Plymouth are rubbish at gating. The grippy starts have been a thing at Poole for a while now, nothing new.

38 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Track not fantastic for racing tonight. Several occasions now someone has been miles faster than the rider in front but nothing there to pass on.

Hmmm interesting coming from an Edinburgh fan ;)

17 minutes ago, iainb said:

Richie Worrall should be given his own show on BSN! Richie gives it to you straight!

He's an idiot. The trackman normally at Poole 4/5am normally so what was he on about there. Also Poole track was way worse when he rode for us! Just a bad loser. 

But hey if the track is such an issue Richie can always come down for 4am next time Plymouth are down and do it himself for free!! :rofl:

• Like 1

actually think Terry has done a brilliant job getting the track smooth at Poole

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not our fault if Plymouth are rubbish at gating. The grippy starts have been a thing at Poole for a while now, nothing new.

Hmmm interesting coming from an Edinburgh fan ;)

He's an idiot. The trackman normally at Poole 4/5am normally so what was he on about there. Also Poole track was way worse when he rode for us! Just a bad loser. 

But hey if the track is such an issue Richie can always come down for 4am next time Plymouth are down and do it himself for free!! :rofl:

Only Poole fans can be sore winners :rofl:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stevehone said:

actually think Terry has done a brilliant job getting the track smooth at Poole

Exactly! Richie is an expert though and knows better. Even what time they prep the track without him being there to know lol. 

I think he is just annoyed that he is realising he is not in any good teams. 

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Only Poole fans can be sore winners :rofl:

I was fine until DH opened his mouth. Hope Plymouth get thrashed everywhere they go :t:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well a win is a win but wouldn't want to watch that every week and paid £11-99 for the privilege.Plymouth were poor and if the starts were doctored packed with loads of dirt then they all should have been whizzing away.Know nothing about track prep etc but there was no passing it was gate and go but even with my Poole hat on that's no good at least the track is hole and bump free.Early days yet but we do look strong can't see our reserves losing many races at home 

Despite a terrible start to the meeting, I don't think Plymouth will be the worst team to appear at Poole this season. Think 30 points could be the norm for many away teams.