British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v EDINBURGH (BSN Series) SATURDAY, APRIL 22nd

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh yeah lol, looked at it properly now! Trouble with instragram stories as they move along quite quickly in my defence (def need to do the pause thing next time :D) and there was talk about Berwick being a bit bumpy earlier, so just assumed it was in reference to that. Haha. Lack of sleep is obviously getting to me, off to put that right! :)

Contrary to what you say Lisa you are blonde aren’t you.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Sorry but a rider with Craig's experience should not have them kind of issues... A mean an EX GP & international rider aswell should have his 2nd bike in condition to win races at championship level & that's not a dig at other riders but his stuff should be top quality 

Always the victim, never Cook’s fault 

16 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Contrary to what you say Lisa you are blonde aren’t you.

Hahaha. I used to get called that all the time in my twenties lol..

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hahaha. I used to get called that all the time in my twenties lol..

Some memory you have :D:D

• Haha 2

Craig Cook via Twitter "Personally I felt good bike was working well then to finish with 2 mechanical failures was a bit of a rubbishter but that's speedway."

Alex Harkess via the EEN "Craig Cook has been ill all week - he started well but his energy ran out and he couldn't hold onto the bike any longer."

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Sorry but a rider with Craig's experience should not have them kind of issues... A mean an EX GP & international rider aswell should have his 2nd bike in condition to win races at championship level & that's not a dig at other riders but his stuff should be top quality 

He’s also had a virus for the last few days so had no energy to go along with a broken bike. Meeting was done anyway so no point of risking him. 

50 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Still younger than you :P

berwick could and will win this group

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Craig Cook via Twitter "Personally I felt good bike was working well then to finish with 2 mechanical failures was a bit of a rubbishter but that's speedway."

Alex Harkess via the EEN "Craig Cook has been ill all week - he started well but his energy ran out and he couldn't hold onto the bike any longer."

So Cook says the problem was his bike and Harkess says it was ill health. Who is right?

I had hoped Cook would get back to his pre-2020 form, even if only for one more year, but on the basis of his performances so far this year and his foul mouthed petulance after his disagreement with Basso, I think my hopes will be dashed. 

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

He’s also had a virus for the last few days so had no energy to go along with a broken bike. Meeting was done anyway so no point of risking him. 

could he not have jumped onto his spare bike or borrow a teammates also with pickering out there was more pressure on craig to pull wins off for team 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Waist

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Waist

Being very generous there.Well underestimated.IMO.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

So Cook says the problem was his bike and Harkess says it was ill health. Who is right?

I had hoped Cook would get back to his pre-2020 form, even if only for one more year, but on the basis of his performances so far this year and his foul mouthed petulance after his disagreement with Basso, I think my hopes will be dashed. 

Double figures in 3 out of 4 matches, it's hardly a disastrous start to the season!:blink: