British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Leicester v King's Lynn 27th April

6 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

I hear that a Leicester team will also be involved on Thursday and won't need to be propped-up with guests. Or is it just a rumour. 

Leicester running with their own contracted seven riders? 

A ridiculous situation...

There should be rules about this...

The crowds these days expect to see loads of lads from neither of the clubs appearing that night...

Won't end well all this, you mark my words.

;) :D

• Haha 2

Potential banana skin for Leicester imo, Craig Cook should pile in a lot of points and Steve Worrall is a good choice of guest.

Both No.1's are out of form so the meeting is all set to be a close one imo.

Leicester to nick it with a 5 - 1 in Heat 15 imo (47 - 43)

40-50 King's Lynn 

10 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

I hear that a Leicester team will also be involved on Thursday and won't need to be propped-up with guests. Or is it just a rumour. 

Depends if you count Bomber as a guest :D

LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richard Lawson, Chris Harris, Nick Morris, Jake Allen, Dan Thompson.

KING’S LYNN: Nicolai Klindt, Thomas Jorgensen, Frederik Jakobsen, Steve Worrall, Michael Palm Toft, Craig Cook, Jason Edwards.

15 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Cook at reserve will destroy and Allen and Thomson 

Really I cannot see how,Allen has his measure without the act

23 hours ago, JackPells said:

Apparently Lewis Kerr is booked for Monday at Ipswich and Thursday at home for Picko

Lewi Kerr is/was booked for Monday and Thursdays matches against Ipswich but he suffered a concussion last night riding for Oxford, so we're going to have to rethink our guest now 

17 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Cook at reserve will destroy and Allen and Thomson 

Not only that but he would have had 7 rides as well. I've always wished  that if a team brings in a guest rider he should only be allowed to be used in programmed rides. Not as a tactical and not in heat 15. If at reserve only the regular reserve be allowed to have extra rides.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Not only that but he would have had 7 rides as well. I've always wished  that if a team brings in a guest rider he should only be allowed to be used in programmed rides. Not as a tactical and not in heat 15. If at reserve only the regular reserve be allowed to have extra rides.

Could be harsh if you have a free scoring reserve who might take up to 7 rides to then be penalised to only allowing a guest to only have 4 rides. Just the flip side of that argument. 

Rearranged for 11th May

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Could be harsh if you have a free scoring reserve who might take up to 7 rides to then be penalised to only allowing a guest to only have 4 rides. Just the flip side of that argument. 

Only the regular reserve should be allowed to have 7 rides free scoring or not. Guests in any position should not be allowed more the 4 rides.