British Speedway Forum
cowboy cookie returns?

Ipswich V Kings Lynn May 1st

I dread to think what the s mcore might be.

Historically afternoon tracks tend to produce poor racing at foxhall, hopefully a bit of cloud cover without the rain might help.

• Like 2

Yup TB1 agree 1005. In fact afternoon speedway lacks the atmosphere of evening speedway IMO. If its a sunny day , all todays track " material"  just doesn't hold enough moisture  to prevent a dustbowl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

The Stars to win in a canter…

I'm not so sure so I've decided on just limiting my bet to £100 each way 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I dread to think. But  I’ll be betting on it hoping  the bookies  make a clanger.

55 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Yup TB1 agree 1005. In fact afternoon speedway lacks the atmosphere of evening speedway IMO. If its a sunny day , all todays track " material"  just doesn't hold enough moisture  to prevent a dustbowl.

And that's what bothers me. It's a local Derby where we are in good form and the compost corner lot couldn't hit a banjo with a barn door at the moment. I'd Rather people kept their powder dry on this one until after the event.

Edited by TB1
Spelling

55 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Does the handicap show Stars +30..:D

28 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Does the handicap show Stars +30..:D

It will be interesting to see how Bet365 see this one.Odds will be up around 4pm tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I dread to think what the s mcore might be.

Well it won’t be a thumping with Kerr at reserve. Paid 13 for Sheffield last week and you’d expect him to fill his boots again Monday. Jakobsen goes very well also and I wouldn’t bet against KK trapping and winning a few heats either if he’s got his gating gloves on. All our meetings have been tight and I’d expect the same here especially if we continue to play the waiting game for Riss and used R/R.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well it won’t be a thumping with Kerr at reserve. Paid 13 for Sheffield last week and you’d expect him to fill his boots again Monday. Jakobsen goes very well also and I wouldn’t bet against KK trapping and winning a few heats either if he’s got his gating gloves on. All our meetings have been tight and I’d expect the same here especially if we continue to play the waiting game for Riss and used R/R.

This ^^

Think the Witches may just squeak out 50 points at best