British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Oxford Vs Redcar (league) 3rd May

Sorry but I have issues about threads not being started at least the day before lol.

Brennan in for Riss. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Sorry but I have issues about threads not being started at least the day before lol.

Brennan in for Riss. 

Flint in for Kerr

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Redtruck said:

Flint in for Kerr

Forgot about Kerr still being out with concussion!

Edited by lisa-colette

Good to see two young Brits getting the guest bookings.

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Good to see two young Brits getting the guest bookings.

Wouldn't have minded either or both in the Oxford team this season.

I daresay every other teams supporters would welcome them too.

Pity there is no stream as this looks like it could be a decent meeting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Pity there is no stream as this looks like it could be a decent meeting.

I think quite a few Redcar fans would have purchased this stream so a few quid for the club lost there.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, lisa-colette said:

Brennan in for Riss. 

Most people on the forum have worked out you have issues lisa:D,but you do have a sense of humour, unlike many Poole fans:t:

24 minutes ago, lewy said:

Most people on the forum have worked out you have issues lisa:D,but you do have a sense of humour, unlike many Poole fans:t:

Ha, yes lots of issues lol.

Well.....  when it comes to speedway you either laugh or cry, so I try to go with the laugh. Unless someone annoys me then you know about it :D:D

• Like 1

The start has been delayed slightly tonight as the Unipart bus has broken down. 

• Haha 1

In the 60's with Unipart you would have checked the points and distributor cap first!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

I think quite a few Redcar fans would have purchased this stream so a few quid for the club lost there.

I think we had a lucky escape not being able to watch , not just in the fact the Bears were soundly beaten, but the racing seemed pretty processional, if the updates are to be believed.

3 riders taking 10 rides and scoring 2 points (and not defeating an opposition rider) is very, very poor. Hume scored 13+1 for Glasgow last year at Oxford, so it’s hugely frustrating. Bailey and Hume are less experienced but expected much better. Be glad when Riss is back but you can’t compete with only 4 riders.

A very poor start to the league campaign.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

I think we had a lucky escape not being able to watch , not just in the fact the Bears were soundly beaten, but the racing seemed pretty processional, if the updates are to be believed.

3 riders taking 10 rides and scoring 2 points (and not defeating an opposition rider) is very, very poor. Hume scored 13+1 for Glasgow last year at Oxford, so it’s hugely frustrating. Bailey and Hume are less experienced but expected much better. Be glad when Riss is back but you can’t compete with only 4 riders.

A very poor start to the league campaign.

Same 3 Redcar riders regularly registering too many 0's.

Yearbyred bang on fella us usual.....

Don't know the answer....how long do u give them ? 

I'm sorry but I don't think jake mulford is ready for this level let alone the upper level.

Danyon Hume and Connor Bailey are both much better riders than they are currently showing.

Its like watching roynon and andersen from last season. One good meeting and three bad ones !

Just my views guys....something has to change !

• Like 1