British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Lynn v Witches 4th May

Phil Morris should get down there and check the gate. If the gate is fine, it should be awarded 75-0 to Ipswich.

It's the only way to stop this sort of thing, because it is a big part of what is killing the sport.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Phil Morris should get down there and check the gate. If the gate is fine, it should be awarded 75-0 to Ipswich.

It's the only way to stop this sort of thing, because it is a big part of what is killing the sport.

Do you think Buster will let him in?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Do you think Buster will let him in?

If he didn’t let him in that to me means guilty as charged . 
I agree there should be some penalty against this type of call off but season ticket holders take a hit if it’s a 75-0 and sponsors come to that - one thing that shouldn’t happen is the 75 points go on Ipswich averages. 
sadly KL got a bad track record for this type of call off it’s not the first time a dodgy call off . 
League points deduction might be an option.

16 minutes ago, Grachan said:

It’s a dead “sport” why anyone attends is beyond me, those that do just legitimise this nonsense.. you keep getting this b*llocks because people keep going. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Note the use of quotation marks in that tweet  :rofl:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Littleze said:

It’s a dead “sport” why anyone attends is beyond me, those that do just legitimise this nonsense.. you keep getting this b*llocks because people keep going. 

That's the spirit..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Haza said:

If he didn’t let him in that to me means guilty as charged . 
I agree there should be some penalty against this type of call off but season ticket holders take a hit if it’s a 75-0 and sponsors come to that - one thing that shouldn’t happen is the 75 points go on Ipswich averages. 
sadly KL got a bad track record for this type of call off it’s not the first time a dodgy call off . 
League points deduction might be an option.

Indeed. I still remember him postponing a meeting a few years ago because he supposedly couldn’t get an electrician to change a fuse on the track lights.

It’s hardly unexpected for a stock car to run into a safety fence is it ? One wonders how it passed the safety check in the first place if it won’t take a few crashes.

Buster would just turn around a threaten to walk away from the sport if he got penalised for this shambles.

Higher ups can't afford KL's future to be put in doubt so they need to keep Buster onside.

• Like 1

Next meeting the place will still be as full or empty,, and all will be rosey again,,, most diehards can't notice the bull.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's the spirit..

That might not be the spirit,,, but they are bang on the money 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Be nice to see proof of the damaged gate 

*Insert angry mob*

WE WANT PROOF! WE WANT PROOF! Haha

31 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's the spirit..

Don’t ever come on here and moan then. They will keep taking your money..& nothing will change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know of 6 engineering firms in Lynn alone, and plenty of timber suppliers. Not sure what parts they are waiting 4 days for though:unsure:

Maybe it,s a hinge they need, now where on earth would you get a hinge from :D

4 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Maybe it,s a hinge they need, now where on earth would you get a hinge from :D

That must be it :D