British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Plymouth Vs Poole KOC 2nd leg 9th May OFF! Now on 12th May 7pm.

So the ref stops the race cos he spots the airfence deflating! Calls for the interval to be taken - fine. Racing resumes and one race later theres an immediate track grade and watering?

Any attempt to favour the home team seems to have faltered.

Edited by Skidder1

Poole far superior to Plymouth but unfortunate injury to Turner who fell and hurt his leg on his first ride. Trigger tried but not at this level to cover.

Overall an entertaining meeting and worth the £11.99. Poole were well up for this after their less than 100% efforts on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Looks like Poole were on fire tonight rather than the track 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole far superior to Plymouth but unfortunate injury to Turner who fell and hurt his leg on his first ride. Trigger tried but not at this level to cover.

Overall an entertaining meeting and worth the £11.99. Poole were well up for this after their less than 100% efforts on Wednesday.

Yes, was a good watch. Good racing. Got a bit dusty near the end, maybe that's why we did so well at that point of the meeting. Ben Cook getting really good at Plymouth now. :t: Good to see Steve Worrall have a good night as well. 

• Like 1

No complaints from me ,poole deserving winners,Steve Worrall excellent. 

• Like 4

We can’t carry on with these 2 at reserve we are out of 2 cup competitions already something has got to change and fast because we aren’t going to get any aggregate bonus points anywhere.and before the usual suspects on here tell me I’m being negative I’m not I’m being a realist I look forward to what will transpire in the next week or 2 because hopefully we can beat Birmingham on Tuesday and then we have a break and maybe time to take stock and see if there are any alternatives out there.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Oxford next then. Not too far for them if there is a rainoff...

:o;)

You should get a few bites with this one Lisa.

It is actually quite funny.

For a change.

53 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You should get a few bites with this one Lisa.

It is actually quite funny.

For a change.

Nah! It's way too obvious but had to be done! :D

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

We can’t carry on with these 2 at reserve we are out of 2 cup competitions already something has got to change and fast because we aren’t going to get any aggregate bonus points anywhere.and before the usual suspects on here tell me I’m being negative I’m not I’m being a realist I look forward to what will transpire in the next week or 2 because hopefully we can beat Birmingham on Tuesday and then we have a break and maybe time to take stock and see if there are any alternatives out there.

Nothing negative at all last season we carried a 2 pt rider because the other six were good enough lucky may be but we were but you can't carry two reserves who don't win races,reserves are trump cards in many meetings but if they can't beat other teams reserves then your not going to win many meetings

11 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So the ref stops the race cos he spots the airfence deflating! Calls for the interval to be taken - fine. Racing resumes and one race later theres an immediate track grade and watering?

Any attempt to favour the home team seems to have faltered.

Wow skid , dust is an optional extra at Plymouth, they can water to save us having visibility issues with dust clouds lol . 

9 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Turner has scored a few points & could be ok, Trigger does seem out if his depth at Champ level. Last night was obviously an issue because Trigger had to take all the reserve rides. Not sure any other 2.00 riders would score more tbh? Look at Jake Mulford promising enough to be picked for the Prem, but scores 0 nearly every match for Redcar!

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Turner has scored a few points & could be ok, Trigger does seem out if his depth at Champ level. Last night was obviously an issue because Trigger had to take all the reserve rides. Not sure any other 2.00 riders would score more tbh? Look at Jake Mulford promising enough to be picked for the Prem, but scores 0 nearly every match for Redcar!

Coles 4.69 (2023 average all match exc bonus)

Atkins 3.85

are both 2.00 riders 

Or do you mean unsigned riders? If so then probably correct.