British Speedway Forum
tocha

Ipswich v Peterborough KOC semi final Thursday 11th May

31 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I think this will be closer than many think …. NKI Jacobsen, Basso, Hans and Worrall all go pretty well at our place … Cook and Jenkins maybe not but with Joe T looking out of his depth the worst they can expect is a 3-3 in heat two…. I think 48-42 to the Witches

Are you Shovlar in disguise?

Doyle and Emil unbeaten then add in King's dozen from 5 rides and you're already at 40.

Hume will be the highest scoring reserve on show if Ben Cook's performance around Monmore is anything to go by (Didn't like the technical track)

Rew has been getting better so he should be good for 5 or 6.

3 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Jakobsen is very good around Foxhall, probably wouldn't have the beating of Doyle/Emil unless an incident happened in a race

But he is good enough to beat any of the other Ipswich riders, if he gets around 7-8 points from riding at no.1 that would be pretty impressive for me

51-39 to Ipswich here

Jakobsen got 7 from 6 rides at Foxhall ten days ago. ''Very good'' is not how I would describe him...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Jakobsen got 7 from 6 rides at Foxhall ten days ago. ''Very good'' is not how I would describe him...

More like very cheap

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

He was a better rider last year form wise.

Just now, Racin Jason 72 said:

More like very cheap

Exactly, in a nutshell.

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Doyle and Emil unbeaten then add in King's dozen from 5 rides and you're already at 40.

Hume will be the highest scoring reserve on show if Ben Cook's performance around Monmore is anything to go by (Didn't like the technical track)

No because Shovlar is a fool and only posts for reactions 

If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I think you have enough riders who go well at Foxhall and the top 5 could all get 7 or so easily …. 4 or 5 from Cook and 2 or 3 from Jenkins and I don’t think it will be the thrashing you think …. I may be wrong but we will see

Witches 56 to 34,,,, any less than that,,, line em up and shoot em 

Edited by Baldyman

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Seriously this is the exact reason panthers fans are riled at chapman and Allit.  

Jakobsen at 1 when Klindt, Fricke, Harris, Lawson, Douglas, Bewley, Kurtz aren't riding 

Not sure which of those could be used but would say only Fricke, Bewley and Kurtz would do better than Jakobsen 

27 minutes ago, TTT said:

Something like 52-38 for me. I might be miles out. You know your riders better than me. What do you think to Fred 5, Hans 7, Ben 5, Richie 6, Niels 9, Cook 4, Jenkins 2 ?

4 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Not sure which of those could be used but would say only Fricke, Bewley and Kurtz would do better than Jakobsen 

Let's see if he beats any of the 3 Ipswich heat leaders.  

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Let's see if he beats any of the 3 Ipswich heat leaders.  

I guess he has a chance if he traps King. But to be honest i wouldn't expect Bewley of Fricke in current form to beat your top 2. I know they would be a better option than Freddie  though, and  would show some intent, before you get on my case:)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

In the interests of balance he scored 13 last year.

Don't blame you..I wouldnt either if it was the other way round..racing needs to be competitive to be enjoyed..

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

In the interests of balance he scored 13 last year.

No Russian Rocket last year...;)

43 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

He was a better rider last year form wise.

points for last week were from reserve - won't get that many riding at 1

• Like 1