British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

German GP Teterow Saturday June 10th

6 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Pretty frustrating...I usually watch the meetings on Prime but not showing tonights, then find out I get Discovery+ free with Sky but still have to pay 6.99 a month for sports...except every time I try to upgrade the subscription it says they cannot verify payment irrespective of whether I use one time mobile pass code or banking app...everything entered correctly and plenty of money in bank! Jesus!!!!! So much for Sky offer

Have you SKY Q ?

20 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Yes 

Then you have Discovery+ with Sports

I go into Discovery+ app on my SkyQ box and sign in no problem...but when I click on any sport it asks me to upgrade my pass! I was under the impression free offer is a bloody free offer! 

6 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I go into Discovery+ app on my SkyQ box and sign in no problem...but when I click on any sport it asks me to upgrade my pass! I was under the impression free offer is a bloody free offer! 

Give Sky a call... if you can bare it!

Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus

Edited by iainb

37 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I have discovery+ with sports,free with SkyQ.Maybe a quick call to sky may help resolve matters.

I have sky .can get discovery + on my phone and I pad but not on the bloody tv .I ended up last week somehow linking phone to tv to watch it .Hoping to do the same to day 

last year when we got sky tried all sorts to get the discovery app working on the tv but somehow got the app on my phone and iPad .it was not an easy task for some one like me who s not very tech savvy lol

I normally watch the GP on Eurosport via my sky package,but it's not showing ?.does that mean it's not on those channels?

2 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

I have sky .can get discovery + on my phone and I pad but not on the bloody tv .I ended up last week somehow linking phone to tv to watch it .Hoping to do the same to day 

last year when we got sky tried all sorts to get the discovery app working on the tv but somehow got the app on my phone and iPad .it was not an easy task for some one like me who s not very tech savvy lol

Do you have a SkyQ box,or are you on the standard bigger sky box.Pretty sure you should get it if you have the SkyQ box like me.

2 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

We get free discovery + with bt sport, but although I can get it on my Samsung TV, we can't get it on the sharp TV in den.

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

We get free discovery + with bt sport, but although I can get it on my Samsung TV, we can't get it on the sharp TV in den.

As I keep saying, technology is great - when it works!