British Speedway Forum
tocha

Wolves v Sheffield Monday 15th May.

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Some great racing again tonight... where are the Monmore haters?

Because there was an outside line tonight, in recent years all riders been fighting for a 1metre strip on inside. 

Good result for Wolves. Holder is pants at MG so Morris was an improvement.

Howarth missing is a strange one as isn’t he scheduled to ride tomorrow?

Howarth is always good value at the Green. Wolves definitely benefited from him missing.

2 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Bellego really don't like Monmore does he

Or King’s Lynn and Ipswich!! 

Bellego turning into the 2023 version of Sheffield’s 2021 Batch. OK turning up at Sheffield but surely got to score more than he is away from home. Know riders aren’t a plenty at the moment, but if I could replace Bellego i would ahead of his average plummeting 

57 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Be interesting to see if he does ride for Plymouth tomorrow. 

Mark Phillips already posted that Kyle won’t be riding Tuesday for Plymouth, imagine he’ll be unable to ride for 7 days with the rules in place 

• Thanks 1

Really bad from Bellego once again. I knew he would be better at home than away but he’s not even turning bike properly on these smaller tracks.

Adam Ellis going to win a race this season? He’s surely under abit of pressure too. 
it’s a great team on paper and can’t see us losing one at Owlerton but are we just relying on smashing teams at home to win the bonus points and possibly the play offs? 

8 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Good result for Wolves. Holder is pants at MG so Morris was an improvement.

Howarth missing is a strange one as isn’t he scheduled to ride tomorrow?

Howarth is always good value at the Green. Wolves definitely benefited from him missing.

Holder is easily capable of getting 6 at Monmore so no gain from having Morris.Howarth was a big loss. Musielak was terrific though, what a rider, if only more like him would ride here.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed watching this meeting, Tobias being able to turn the bike inside out was awesome.

Really enjoying the coverage BSN are putting out again this season.

• Like 2

Really good match that. 

tofeek is a brilliant racer. I think every club would want him in there team. 

He’s just a great guy and racer. Proper man crush and he doesn’t even ride for my team lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Really good match that. 

tofeek is a brilliant racer. I think every club would want him in there team. 

He’s just a great guy and racer. Proper man crush and he doesn’t even ride for my team lol

I thought he spoke really well when interviewed too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marko said:

Really enjoyed watching this meeting, Tobias being able to turn the bike inside out was awesome.

Really enjoying the coverage BSN are putting out again this season.

Have to agree. Tobi was working that bike on them tight bends. Not a small chap either. I'm not a fan of Monmore, but there was some good racing. The BSN coverage was good again. Well worth the money imho.

15 hours ago, iainb said:

Who is 5chlong ? :D

May be they know something we don't :rofl:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Rob B said:

Because there was an outside line tonight, in recent years all riders been fighting for a 1metre strip on inside. 

Strange comment! Steve Worrall commented after the meeting that he struggled a little bit as the track was a little slicker than normal so he was unable to use the outside line effectively. Monmore produces good racing when opposition riders know how to ride it, as Muesilak, Morris and Kerr obviously do. 

10 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Strange comment! Steve Worrall commented after the meeting that he struggled a little bit as the track was a little slicker than normal so he was unable to use the outside line effectively. Monmore produces good racing when opposition riders know how to ride it, as Muesilak, Morris and Kerr obviously do. 

Schlein also commented it was slicker than usual,but no complaints if it's like that every week.

12 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

And that is a very good point! 

• Like 1