British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Panthers v Stars 22/05/23

Will Peterborough get a long awaited win they have been waiting for.

Can King's Lynn score above 38pts away from home.

Jenkins should be back,Bewley for Pedersen,Brennan for Pickering.

I think the Panthers can win this one and it will be another away day blues for the Stars.48-42 in favour of the Panthers.

Unsure whether to make the trip,as it's hard enough to watch the Stars side at the NA let alone travel a few extra miles to see them under perform away.I will probably make that decision Monday.

We should get over 36. But with Jenkins back, and Dan at No1, i can't see us getting the win. Basso got going half way through last nights meeting, and i expect him to carry that on on Monday on his home track. Hans and NKI won't/ cant  be as bad either. I think your 48-42 is about right.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

We should get over 36. But with Jenkins back, and Dan at No1, i can't see us getting the win. Basso got going half way through last nights meeting, and i expect him to carry that on on M 

Hopefully get over 36 for the bonus point.I put over 38 as that is the most we have scored away so far this season.

• Like 1

What happened to Pickering practicing Sat with a view to riding Sun & Mon?

Panthers to win and Stars to take bonus.

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

What happened to Pickering practicing Sat with a view to riding Sun & Mon?

Panthers to win and Stars to take bonus.

Apparently still feeling too much discomfort in his shoulder.Did i read in the programme last night he had actually broken a bone in his shoulder and something to do with the nerves.Not sure what kind of recovery time it is with that kind of injury.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

No Worrall tonight, R/R instead

As some Panther fans have said Worrall is crap at the Showground. RR might benefit them, if the rest stay safe.

38 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

As some Panther fans have said Worrall is crap at the Showground. RR might benefit them, if the rest stay safe.

We need a miracle to win this. Expect KK to go through the card he loves the place 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

48-42 Kings Lynn as Johnson says its not about winning :t:

But at least our pit gate works. We will use the proper white line is the question 

Remember everyone, if you want an opinion, to get there for 5pm to assist in putting the air fences up, cleaning the bogs and getting that white line ready. 

Many thanks

• Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Remember everyone, if you want an opinion, to get there for 5pm to assist in putting the air fences up, cleaning the bogs and getting that white line ready. 

Many thanks

I would make 'em do at least an hour on the turnstiles too...

Do that and then they can have two opinions from a pre'prepared designated list of topics about the club..

(But no more than two)..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

48-42 Kings Lynn as Johnson says its not about winning :t:

:D

Big ask......But is anyone going to the meeting tonight that could text for the Updates site? Thanks in advance.