British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Scunny league 24th May

At least he walked back to the pits. Gonna be sore in the morning.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Fingers crossed he is okay.

High side the fear is always the collarbone, from the pictures I'd be shocked if wasn't a concussion cool off period at least. But if that is he's got off lucky, looked horrible at full speed 

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

High side the fear is always the collarbone, from the pictures I'd be shocked if wasn't a concussion cool off period at least. But if that is he's got off lucky, looked horrible at full speed 

:( I don't have Eurosport or discovery+ so haven't seen it but I saw on twitter a fan said he looked groggy so don't think he will be riding on Weds. So similar to what you are saying. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:( I don't have Eurosport or discovery+ so haven't seen it but I saw on twitter a fan said he looked groggy so don't think he will be riding on Weds. So similar to what you are saying. 

After a crash like that he should have a good rest and definitely not ride any more meetings  this week

• Like 1

Hope Richard is ok, but I bet Danny King’s phoned got a message from Dorset yesterday evening asking ‘what you doing Wednesday mate?’

• Like 1

Aggregate bonus points are going to be crucial in the Championship this year and Scunny will be no mugs at home. Pirates need to be ruthless and uncompromising - as should every team who aspire to win trophy’s.

I don't think King can as within the 8 day rule as was at Poole last week and Richard isn't a No1. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

R/R cheaper

So it might be, but look where it got Plymouth in their recent home matches………poor results.

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think King can as within the 8 day rule as was at Poole last week and Richard isn't a No1. 

The 8 day rule doesn't apply if was with his contracted club and can guest for your top 3 in the averages

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Come on lisa, you have mentioned this point a few times now just lately & with your age:unsure:, sorry, experience:blush:, you should know you can not guest twice within 7 days at same club unless it is for your no1. :rolleyes: :D

2 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

So it might be, but look where it got Plymouth in their recent home matches………poor results.

We have more strength in depth than Plymouth though.

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Come on lisa, you have mentioned this point a few times now just lately & with your age:unsure:, sorry, experience:blush:, you should know you can not guest twice within 7 days at same club unless it is for your no1. :rolleyes: :D

:o;) I am easily confused!

https://poole-speedway.com/news/view/20230523-lawson-misses-league-opener

Doesn't say anything about concussion, just chest injuries. So hopefully he is okay for next week. 

• Like 1