British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Glasgow Vs Redcar 2nd leg KOC QF 30th May

53 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I know it's not the usual night and people might also be making the best of the weather, but I hoped the turnout would be better.

Running this on a Tuesday put paid to the normal large Redcar support.

• Like 1

Well done Redcar, on the gas, we cant get out of the gate

• Like 1

Out of 14 starts only 1 Last place — Worrall , 

16 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Not been great but was always going to be a big ask even more so with no Ben.

Very true, but Justin has done a decent job in his place in the two rides he brought a decent bike to. Ben missing doesn't help the tie but it doesn't look to me like it's the reason we're losing on the night.

In fairness to Redcar, they've been good. Charles Wright has made some good passes, including on Bomber. Danyon Hume excellent at 2.

17 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Running this on a Tuesday put paid to the normal large Redcar support.

I've seen plenty Redcar folk tonight even with the off night - decent following.

• Like 1

Getting a gating lesson tonight. Tigers very lacklustre. Atmosphere at track like a morgue. Piper out ohis depth. Complain looks burnt out.  Missing Basso  without  doubt a big miss especially with the composition of this team. The Pole hasn't turned up either. Not happy with Tigers tonight!

1 minute ago, Ryehouseforever said:

Getting a gating lesson tonight. Tigers very lacklustre. Atmosphere at track like a morgue. Piper out ohis depth. Complain looks burnt out.  Missing Basso  without  doubt a big miss especially with the composition of this team. The Pole hasn't turned up either. Not happy with Tigers tonight!

and Bears without a no.1 !

• Like 1

Well done Redcar Harris and Vissing apart we have been abysmal be interesting how Cam butters that performance up.

Didn't wake up from the wake up call then. Very very poor. As said before complin becoming a big concern 

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Didn't wake up from the wake up call then. Very very poor. As said before complin becoming a big concern 

Yeah, I'm with you on that one this week. He's a weak link. Marcin not good tonight but has been in other home matches. Ace was always going to find it harder tonight as he learns to ride the track in different conditions but he made a pass before his crash in his first heat and made two cracking passes in his last.

Lee's just been off the pace. He looks entertaining but half the time it's because he's struggling to stay on the bike.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Yeah, I'm with you on that one this week. He's a weak link. Marcin not good tonight but has been in other home matches. Ace was always going to find it harder tonight as he learns to ride the track in different conditions but he made a pass before his crash in his first heat and made two cracking passes in his last.

Lee's just been off the pace. He looks entertaining but half the time it's because he's struggling to stay on the bike.

I seen it before someone said he reminded them of the other Lee we used to have to suffer and last few weeks and I'd have to agree. I'd honestly rather see a sam hagon or Ashton boughen (when he's 16) whose going to improve than watch a formerly class rider struggle to turn the bike