British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bojangles

Monarchs Academy vs Oxford Chargers - Fri 2nd June

Monarchs at full strength, while Kelsey Dugard makes his debut for the Chargers and Mark Parker is in for Luke Killeen. Can anybody help me out with Parker, I've honestly never heard of him?

Monarchs Academy: 1. Kyle Bickley, 2. Mickie Simpson, 3. Adam Roynon, 4. Alex Spooner, 5. Jacob Hook, 6. Dayle Wood, 7. Kyran Lyden.

Oxford Chargers: 1. Jordan Jenkins, 2. Jacob Clouting, 3. Henry Atkins, 4. Jody Scott, 5. Ryan Kinsley, 6. Mark Parker (guest), 7. Kelsey Dugard.

No lyden for the academy out with a shoulder injury and replaced by Bailey fellows. 

Sounded like the Monarchs shot themselves in the foot a bit, but a pretty impressive win for the Chargers regardless. On to Berwick.

Bickley got the hump?

12 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Monarchs at full strength, while Kelsey Dugard makes his debut for the Chargers and Mark Parker is in for Luke Killeen. Can anybody help me out with Parker, I've honestly never heard of him?

Monarchs Academy: 1. Kyle Bickley, 2. Mickie Simpson, 3. Adam Roynon, 4. Alex Spooner, 5. Jacob Hook, 6. Dayle Wood, 7. Kyran Lyden.

Oxford Chargers: 1. Jordan Jenkins, 2. Jacob Clouting, 3. Henry Atkins, 4. Jody Scott, 5. Ryan Kinsley, 6. Mark Parker (guest), 7. Kelsey Dugard.

Information on Mark Parker

Cumbrian motocross rider to make speedway debut - cumbriacrack.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bickley got the hump?

Looks like it.Just not good enough these days IMO.

Edited by Fromafar

Could see Chargers upsetting Bullets tomorrow on tonight’s display,although 2 different tracks set up wise.

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Bickley got the hump?

Retired now, he announced this morning.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

That is a real shame, and I would think he will return at some point.

He looked so promising as a youngster, and that ability is still within him.  He needs to get his head in the right (positive) place, and carry on practising wherever he can, and return to the sport next season, better for it.  Only he can do that, nobody else.

So good luck Kyle as you try to reinvent yourself. You've got talent, so please don't throw it away, and return in 2024 with a different mindset, you can do it.      

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Bad timing by Edinburgh - last night’s score was Kyle’s revenge. 

27 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Bad timing by Edinburgh - last night’s score was Kyle’s revenge. 

If true that would be a very childish attitude by any speedway rider. A rider getting dropped after not scoring well is hardly headline news or disgraceful behaviour by a promotion!

11 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

If true that would be a very childish attitude by any speedway rider. A rider getting dropped after not scoring well is hardly headline news or disgraceful behaviour by a promotion!

More fool you for believing such an idiotic comment. Anyone who knows Kyle knows he would not do such a thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

More fool you for believing such an idiotic comment. Anyone who knows Kyle knows he would not do such a thing.

That's why I said "if true" and also said "any speedway rider" so I wasn't making a dig at Kyle