British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Panthers 22nd June

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Extraliga level = 7

And a heat leader for Grudziadz at that

• Like 1

I know it’s been the case all season basically but I still find it sad that we go into a meeting with zero chance and the question is how many we lose by. A real sad state of affairs all round.

• Like 2

I don’t understand the logic in using Sam hagon as a guest for rising star ?? He scored nothing last night in championship, surely the obvious choice is joe thompson. ! Literally just left Ipswich and knows the set ups. Will probably beat his brother at least once, 

just another one of Dale allitts mates getting a ride rather than for the good of the team 

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Extraliga level = 7

Never heard of that. I don't take a lot of notice of the Ekstraliga. It must be that the BSPA/L's mysterious Grading List doesn't align with whatever criteria the Ekstraliga uses.

16 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I don’t understand the logic in using Sam hagon as a guest for rising star ?? He scored nothing last night in championship, surely the obvious choice is joe thompson. ! Literally just left Ipswich and knows the set ups. Will probably beat his brother at least once, 

just another one of Dale Allitt's mates getting a ride rather than for the good of the team 

As of last night, it seems that Peatboghorror hadn't told Ipswich they were using Hagon. After KL's failure to notify the Witches of their line-up for the #Bustergate postponement, is this a sign that the Deadbeets and P'boro are morphing into one .... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Jacobs said:

As of last night, it seems that Peatboghorror hadn't told Ipswich they were using Hagon. After KL's failure to notify the Witches of their line-up for the #Bustergate postponement, is this a sign that the Deadbeets and P'boro are morphing into one .... 

And the one consistent is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

just another one of Dale allitts mates getting a ride rather than for the good of the team 

That and he won't cost anything because he won't even score a point.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

At this stage just hoping for a good meeting. Seen some superb racing at times at Foxhall this year. 

You won't tonight..unless you like seeing one sided meetings..

22 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

You won't tonight..unless you like seeing one sided meetings..

I think we will. Peterborough have some riders that can get out of the gate well at Foxhall so I think we’ll see some decent action. Let’s hope so anyway. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

That and he won't cost anything because he won't even score a point.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him get a point in heat 2,,,he has done lots of laps round Foxhall,,, and  there will have been loads of water going down all day,, making heat 2 a bit of a slopfest,,, it wouldn't shock me if at least one of the Ipswich reserves throws it at the safety fence 

13 minutes ago, Badge said:

Not surprising. I guess every young rider goes through that. Some have even come back again. 

Hope they stick with it though unless they fall out of love with the sport. 

not sure they have much to complain about.  they are getting plenty of opportunities, perhaps more than their talent deserves.

• Like 2

Slightly off topic. Ipswich Pairs hopes Next thursday at Leicester look like they've suffered a blow. Krosno's Polish meeting scheduled for Friday 23/6 has been postponed and rearranged for Thursday 29/6 so that will rule Doyle out the Pairs